Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Back in the dark ages, the mid 90s, I lived in PA a couple years and I believe I was considered a resident after just 30 days.

1 Like

So that first year she rented the NC home, a trailer in FL on top of board at Barisones for a few horses, and board for the one retired horse in NC (I think?)…

I wonder if that drove Daddio to insist she live at HH, because his wallet was screaming in agony?

3 Likes

6 months. It’s pretty universal.

3 Likes

I believe Florida is pretty strict about the six month thing for establishing residency for tax purposes as well.

7 Likes

The other state that you live in especially NY will look at things like your medical records and your pet’s vet records to make sure you are not sneaking back to town from Florida for these things and verify that you are a Florida resident and not just avoiding NY taxes.

4 Likes

3 Likes

?

You are claiming that Law & Crime removed testimony that was damaging to MB?

What testimony are you talking about? Dr. Schlesinger? I believe that testimony from the two different officers and the surgeon, as well as your daughter and RG is still up.

17 Likes

Seeker conveniently forgets that while she may have been in the room, at least some of us were watching along in real time and heard all the testimony….

38 Likes

:thinking:
Such as… ?

2 Likes

Or maybe it’s not a conspiracy, and it’s just user error… you just aren’t looking in the right place?
Click that and it takes you directly to Jamie Dancers testimony.

20 Likes

What specifically in their testimony did you consider “damaging” to Michael?

5 Likes

.x.x.x. :point_up: Jamie Dancer .x :point_up:

To further assist those impaired…
@Seeker1, does that help solve the mystery of the not disappearing testimony, for you?

25 Likes

@Omgitsme

@Seeker1

Please click the link, go to the YouTube video and see the first few minutes. It’s also readable on the YouTube transcript.

1 Like

4:39 per the transcript

1 Like

bow
Come, come… halt halt.

Thank you for clarification on the timeline. That is terrifying that they seemed to be obsessed with the kids.

17 Likes

I believe I can speak for entire West Coast: WE DON’T WANT HER! Thanks, but no thanks.

29 Likes

Tap the arrow, it brings you right to testimony by Simring
5 Likes

Bwahaha. Approaching a pony with:

bow
Come, come… halt halt.

I don’t know about this one, but my kid’s pony would immediately say to herself, “Ha! Just the opportunity I’ve been waiting for. I’m going to ROLL this sucker.”

:rofl:

22 Likes

Nope. Watched the trial live. What’s on YT corresponds with the live trial from L&C. You are way too comfortable with lying.

48 Likes

Hey, @Seeker1, speaking of Mary Haskins.

Why do you suppose your daughter and her boyfriend were trying to find out the location of Mary Haskins’ children, and trying to contact those children through social media in August 2019?

41 Likes