Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Working on a world-wide advertising push for the EIM as we speak! Will hit television, billboards and print ads after our South Carolina meeting!

Who does not want to see the Elderly Illegal Mafia everywhere?

Well, there might be five people we can think of, but that is there issue not ours!

10 Likes

As of 9:01, the New Jersey Court site was only showing a link to one stream, and it was not from Judge Taylor‘s court room.

Also, I could not help but notice the description of the top, which seems a little questionable to me given the circumstances.

5 Likes

I would hope not. As much as we would all like to see MB get out of that place, I don’t think it is ANYONE’s business about his mental health.

20 Likes

This little horse remembers very clearly the disgusting, off the rails, gloating comments IM made after the last hearing.

The MODS acted very quickly on it, thank goodness.

I never in all my life saw anything as hateful written as that was, and I hope to never see with my one good eye anything like that again.

:horse:

39 Likes

Yes, he disparaged her (at the hearing) for her age and appearance. I believe he also criticized her for using a recorder. Rich, huh?

27 Likes

He probably got that back a thousandfold following his appearance on 48 Hours. Karma and all that.

Does anyone remember the name of the county in New Jersey? There are now six live streams going on that court site, but I don’t see Taylor‘s name mentioned on any of them.

Does anyone know how it works if you are scheduled for an appearance that day? Do you have a specific time to appear? Or do you have to just show up at 9 AM and wait your turn all day?

3 Likes

And what was the “threat”?

As I recall the editor of a publication she sometimes one wrote for was informed of her posting here.

1 Like

It’s Morris County and as of right now, I don’t see any hearings listed for Morris County,

I was wondering what time the hearing was as well.

7 Likes

I don’t think any of us know.

Since @Inigo-montoya (Jonathan Kanarek) is likely there, he can probably tell us.

4 Likes

Yeah but… we know the accuracy of @Inigo-montoya’s postings, skewed and sorry as they are.

6 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like

How can he be there, if he is meeting with you? Maybe he has plans to see you later? I am so hoping you get your answers today.

14 Likes

I better get my answer today. He said he would and we have been told over and over and over again that he is honest and all that.

@Inigo-montoya (Jonathan Kanarek) has yet to tell me when we are meeting or where.
:worried:

24 Likes

I find this statement quite funny. HH feels that being a relative of the Kanerwreck or Goodwin would be the worse part of this whole mess.

19 Likes

It looks like there’s a Starbucks right near the courthouse.

8 Likes

What is the Commited Pig?

3 Likes

http://thecommittedpig.com/

The Committed Pig has a burger on the menu served on a donut bun…

8 Likes

I met my husband at that Starbucks on a blind date oh so many years ago. LOL

25 Likes

I’m guessing it’s a restaurant.

2 Likes

Aww. Nice. :slight_smile:

3 Likes