Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

I suspect he made a quick profile in order to read someone else’s. For years I received gobs and gobs of invites from people. That seems to have abated somewhat.

13 Likes

Well, we can be a tough room when someone is trying to pull the wool over our eyes so many times. The things they thought were “impressive” just made them look foolish and uninformed. Prime example being just how much they paid Michael to board and train LK’s horses, and teach and house her and her whatever. :roll_eyes: They were paying a pittance of the value of the arrangement! Yet they insist they were keeping Michael afloat! :rofl: :rofl:

22 Likes

Particularly now that it appears they might lose their collective shirts!

9 Likes

What time do you think court finishes in NJ today?

1 Like

It would make sense to me that the money is inherited. People can be very frivolous with money they have not earned.

I also don’t think IM not chiming in to disprove a point is proof of anything.

7 Likes

When I checked the court website a minute or two ago, there was only one stream still going at this point.

I never saw an active livestream for Morris County today, but I only checked it a couple of times.

3 Likes

Interesting, thanks.

They also searched for “exploding bullets.” That’s terrifying.

You would think… but I have little faith in Taylor based on his past actions.

That and the lack of treatment in the facility is mind boggling. Why are people sent there? It sounds like it’s more of a prison than a treatment facility as there is no actual treatment happening.

Not a very classy move on your part. A lie is a lie and we tend to call those out here, exaggeration of injuries is an issue when there’s a suit involved.

23 Likes

Probably 4 PM.

2 Likes

Just catching up after lunch break but The Committed Pig sounds like a most excellent place to meet Hay Guy and treat him to brekkers.

23 Likes

I concur.

3 Likes

I think Bryant is an old Southern family name, with money

Bryan, Cone, Reynolds…

2 Likes

Just cause…

23 Likes

Perhaps feeding talking points to his minions? :thinking:

3 Likes

And… the watchers who watch the thread checked in again 5 minutes ago

11 Likes

So something must have happened they didn’t like too much unless their behavior has changed from the past.

6 Likes

@Inigo-montoya (Jonathan Kanarek), I saw your circle, thought you were going to post. I know typing an apology for standing me up is going to be hard.
You can just tell me here the answer I am waiting for.

23 Likes

The next big date is next week!

3 Likes

You do have it all wrong but you’re also not an idiot. Unfortunately, you and many others prefer to be in a one sided echo chamber with no curiosity about the truth. I understand that. It’s much more comfortable on that side.
As a token of my faith that you’re not an idiot I’ll give you some inside information about some nonsense discussed today……I have never created a LinkedIn profile and would have absolutely no idea how to create one if I wanted to.

3 Likes