Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

5 Likes

Looks like operation insults for shut down has commenced……

Let’s ignore the tantrum folks.

21 Likes

By law a KROL hearing is closed. Did your buddy Taylor let you in?

19 Likes
6 Likes

I suggest you and the “legal eagles” study Krol law a little closer before embarrassing yourselves with comments like this.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Um, in the world where you ain’t allowed into the hearing and nobody told you anything and you have to wait until Michael announces it in some manner like the rest of us poor slobs? Hardy har har har

18 Likes

I am not embarrassed. Not even a little bit.

19 Likes

You should be. Stay in your lane. You, obviously, get your understanding of Krol from what you read here.

1 Like

2 Likes

So if you know all - what happened?

4 Likes

Are we supposed to believe that law is your lane when you and @Seeker1 cannot even answer subpoenas?

39 Likes

Your all knowing posting advice would be better served if it were directed to your daughter Lauren in regard to what she posts under her name and the slew of aliases she uses.

21 Likes

This from the poster who has been so wrong so many times.

26 Likes

And has certainly never shown any embarrassment. For anything.

17 Likes

Some official looking info on the NJ Krol procédures which I’m sure have been posted before at some point. Outlines all the different options available.

Only mention of the hearing is that it is to be done in open court as opposed to in camera.

8.12.2020-Directive-21.20-Supercedes-Directive-9-96-Criminal-Procedures-for-Defendants-Found-Not-Guilty-by-Reason-of-Insanity-and-other-Committments-Resulting-from-Criminal-Proceedings.pdf (17.6 MB)

4 Likes

This is what I’ve been hoping too. If MB were to be released I think his supporters would prefer it fly under the radar, for the sake of peace and quiet. IM’s on an expedition.

9 Likes

When acquited of murder by NGRI.

13 Likes

Such typical responses from Kanarek. Such a smug human with so many legal issues mounting up. The world has seen and judged the Kanarek family. Karma is waiting to be paid.

12 Likes

So then even the fact that they are all in court is actually against the procedures? Bon.

9 Likes