Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Oh I get it. JK was not anywhere near. MHG’s dad walked down the road, checked everything out and walked back up the road, a fact that everyone ignores.

Just more vivid imagination on your part.

1 Like

What exactly are you saying about MHG’s father?

3 Likes

My thought is it would be more about bringing Taylor’s attitude and rule-ignoring even more in front of the public. Clearly, the state of NJ doesn’t care and isn’t getting enough pressure. Perhaps some media attention…outside of social media/YouTube, etc. would be beneficial, especially with an appeal coming up.

14 Likes

I love that Nancy Jaffer accurately states that the dispute “ended in gunfire” and does not state that MB shot LK. Even she understands there’s no proof who the shooter was or how the shooting happened. I hope she’s working on a book.

51 Likes

That I can absolutely agree with!

6 Likes

The wildly varied coverage has certainly shown the difference in accuracy between the various reporters, podcasters, etc., etc.

9 Likes

I wonder about Taylor’s reading comprehension. Is he making the error that attempted murder is the same as murder regarding the verdict? That could explain his disregard of the Krol rules.

15 Likes

???

Personally… I think he dislikes MB and dislikes the jury’s verdict from the criminal trial. He also dislikes that MB is still being represented by Bilinkas. He also knows that MB is paying top dollar for Bilinkas.

Soooo… IMHO, Taylor is intentionally dragging the Krol process out, making it as excruciatingly slow and expensive as possible for MB.

He’s turning the legal process into a punishment for this man… the same man a jury actually found NGRI.

36 Likes

Woefully behind but, if this is a fake profile, one option is that JK himself or someone he sanctioned created it in order to harvest info. LinkedIn allows people to see who viewed their profile (I think you have to pay for this feature but most people I know do).

What better way for someone who is trying figure out who the posters here are IRL than getting them to click a LinkedIn profile and then triangulating with info share here?

14 Likes

Exactly. Taylor is still ticked off that Bilinkas won another big trial prior to MB, and then won a huge verdict with MB. Taylor thinks MB is faking too. So since Taylor “lost” when the verdict didn’t turn out as he’d hoped, he is making this an act of vengeance by using any excuse he can find to not release MB.

30 Likes

So if the legal proceedings today were open to the public since it was not a Krol hearing, does that mean there’s a transcript available somewhere?

2 Likes

If someone wants to pay the court reporter for it they might get one.

8 Likes

To me, that would make a lot more sense if the profile had been set up 12 months ago, not 12 years ago.

11 Likes

Thanks.

And thanks again, as always, for all the helpful legal information.

6 Likes

Were the Kanareks at this hearing that apparently had absolutely nothing to do with them? Do they intend to hound Barisone for the rest of his life? Somehow I doubt these people will honor a no contact order. Doesn’t Mary Haskins Gray already have a no contact order in place to keep them away from her or discussing her?

6 Likes

If so, maybe someone should remind KK.

17 Likes

You’re welcome!

5 Likes

Who has stated that MHG has a no contact order that prevents LK or her family from discussing her, other than you? The only no contact order that I sm aware of in the public record is a no contact order on Barisone as part of his SS suspension.

I’ve only heard this claim from you.

Please explain what you’ve alleged on this issue.

2 Likes

If Kirby Kanarek was there, maybe she is transcribing it! You might even get a copy of her transcripts if you issue five or six subpoenas! /s

9 Likes