Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

I believe she is proud of her mental condition however it is designed. It’s not a bug it’s a feature.

16 Likes

But he didn’t assign authorship to another person. He signed it, so he was taking responsibility for it.

7 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

I am looking at Mr. Silver’s response, so maybe I would see something different looking at the things filed by GAS, but generally speaking there is nothing that says “I wrote this”. I would guess that is because some lawyers have staff that write these things for them.

This is the closest I find, and I think, though this says ‘made by me’ it does not mean it was written by ‘me’ but he is putting his signature on it as his statements.

(Disclaimer, this is not me saying anyone specific wrote the things filed by GAS.)

7 Likes

Good point, thanks! So she seems to have an infinity for NPD, Bipolar Disorder, and DID. And compounded by opioid use disorder. :scream:

2 Likes

Why thank you. I try to keep it on fact and with sources so I don’t get sucked into exchanging meaningless insults. That way, we are at least agreeing or disagreeing on “the same page.”

2 Likes

I don’t think so but IANAL so the legal eagles will have to weigh in here. I would not be surprised though if many filings are drafted by paralegals or law clerks and proofread/edited by the attorney, who then signs off on the document.

4 Likes

That’s the bit I was thinking about. So not specifically written but somehow indicating they were his words even typed by someone else.

1 Like

I believe that means Silver isn’t swearing that he actually wrote the document, but rather certifying that what was written was true and not “willfully false.”

And does the highlighted bit indicate it was signed using a signature stamp?

Also, I could be wrong but I am not sure the reply brief filed by Stone contains that kind of language. (I am no longer logged into the court site and can’t get back in at the moment.)

7 Likes

But you agreed with me, that you were wrong with those things. So you are thankful that you are once again posting something that is not factual? So interesting.
Glad to know that you realize your posts are full of not factual things.
Now that everyone can agree on that…

14 Likes

The recent are all included in the original post…

2 Likes

Hey @hut-ho78, have you found the source of your statement about the thing you are claiming Judge Taylor said? Still wondering about that.

11 Likes

Thank you for your response as an example of nonsense insulting and talking about other posters.

1 Like

Thanks. So Stone’s recent filing consists only of the 4-page letter and does not contain the certification statement mentioned above.

Very clever of him to leave himself an out by not certifying the statements to be true. :wink:

12 Likes

Ahhhhhhh!!! Now THAT is also interesting.

6 Likes

And actually, this bit sounds very, very similar to the refrain used by one of our resident contrarians. :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

Not in my experience either. Legal documents are ALWAYS professional. And if they are not, they are laughed at and many people get rolly eye exercise.

8 Likes

I believe he represents RC

1 Like

Need that post. It was CH I think, wasn’t it? Quite the prediction.

4 Likes

I think that is a common point of view. MB was acquitted because he was insane at the time, it was not a legally acceptable shooting.

2 Likes