Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

How does misconduct like that get reported and to whom? Would that be the State Attorney General? If so, why do you think this type of behavior has never gotten reported to the appropriate office for investigation/action by state authorities?

Just asking your opinion, Lex, not trying to sound attacking.

8 Likes

Not quite correct. @la-lapoprider posted on September 6. You posted on September 5th a whopping 9 days after she was released from the hospital and a day before LK. Moderator 1 then had to clean up posts and tell people to be more civil on September 9. Big surprise there.

I’d already stopped posting on August 21st and didn’t post again until November 2021.

Yes, facts matter.

And then says that maybe they’ll end up homeless, if I read it correctly.

14 Likes

I believe most of her testimony. I think her description of what happened after she was shot was garbled due to trauma, blood loss, pain meds, an induced coma, anesthesia for multiple surgeries, nightmares.

I think GirlJoey made sure she was heard by anyone and everyone.

I have empathy for LK and MB.

1 Like

Was that before or after you were making cracks about her breast implants (the one being destroyed).

1 Like

You just repeated what @eggbutt said. LK was out of the hospital. 9 days.

You can try to spin us as the bad guys but all it does is weaken every point you’ve tried to make and any point you will try to make in the future.

20 Likes

Is she really all those things or does she have her own mental health problems. After 3.5 years of people trashing her on SM it seems more like a pot kettle thing going on to me, the random internet poster nobody outsider.

1 Like

No @Ambitious_Kate you and your friends trash us not because we associate with the Kanareks as you know we do not, you trash us because you know you are wrong to trash a shooting victim and her family on SM for the last 3 years. Your guilty conscience is eating you up so you are lashing out. I say she deserved to be evicted but that is not enough for you. You want everyone to say MB was justified in shooting her and that is just wrong.

2 Likes

So you believe most of her testimony, but you think she lied in her posts here (and texts to her dad) about placing recorders?

12 Likes

You were commenting away while she was still in the coma.

She is reaping what she sowed.

There is a life lesson here. Pay attention. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Whatever you put out into the universe returns to you, threefold. The ultimate treble damages.

Rather than preach to us, preach to her. She needs it more.

24 Likes

You get flack here solely because of the content of your posts.

20 Likes

I don’t think I was posting during her hospitalization. But if I did I’m sure any post was true, factual, accurate and relevant.

17 Likes

Your first comment. August 16, 2019. You declared the judge was wrong out of an abundance of ignorance and speculation. No one affiliated with the case from either the prosecution or the defense, LE, RC, disputed MB shot her. But go ahead on in your great wisdom and legal training as to how everyone is wrong except you. Then be really nasty to anyone who disagrees. You will either convince people by repeating it enough or run them off from commenting. You already helped chase me off for 2 years because I couldn’t stomach it, maybe you can do it again. Woman Shot at Barisone Farm

Everything I said then I still say. Nothing I said was malicious and I discussed the case just like I have today.

You are not a good fisherman.

So when you say I was really nasty to anyone who disagrees with me are you also saying then the Mods were ineffective in their job? Because if your point is correct, and I’m still here that would also imply they aren’t doing their job very well.

Your anger grows. I feel it. You seem posting as another person with that increase in anger.

We know the Mods do their jobs. Just ask LK. Oh, that’s right, YOU CAN’T.

29 Likes

Some one’s getting testy!

11 Likes

There was always a healthy 3rd option. If a certain group of posts is too unsettling, stop engaging in them.

As an example, I know if I were to comment negatively on a famous, favorite rider X that a bunch of people would challenge me. That’s how these boards function. So, I have a choice. I can chose not to post unpopular things, I could just not engage in those threads or I can stay off COTH completely.

If you went away it wasn’t because of me.

I never knew I held such sway in your life. You should ignore me maybe.

27 Likes

Another legal professional chiming in to say, so much this.

I keep coming back to the thought that this is really just a small fraction of what the defence has and they aren’t throwing out the best stuff as their opening salvo. Just imagine what’s waiting in those stacks and stacks of SM posts and texts and recordings.

I don’t see how LK or JK (or even RG and KK) can leave the house at this point. And once the trial gets going and even more, worse stuff is revealed? Who in any community, society, club, barn, etc. will ever EVER want to associate or be associate with them again? And that was a small group already.

Holy mother of God, indeed.

That anyone here can read this stuff and continue on their party line palaver like, ‘yeah, I read it, no bigs…’ :dizzy_face:

You’ve got to be as morally bankrupt as the Ks to have no reaction to this stuff. If this doesn’t make someone have a major wobble in their K support, then that’s really all you need to know about them. You could almost excuse it for family, but even close friends, let along strangers, of any character whatsoever would not be able to hoe that row after this. It defies common decency to do so.

40 Likes

You’d think. The K’s have no morals, but I’m starting to see the two posters who are now blatantly lying and posting made up stuff as being as bankrupt as the K’s are. I really don’t see a difference between them and the K’s at this point.

And someone is very angry on this thread, now. Something has them all in a kerfluffle.

25 Likes