Woman Shot at Barisone Farm

Yeahhh, I have my suspicions too. :rolleyes:

3 Likes

@Wilbury Pie Wow, thanks for her instagram tidbit about implants saving her life. That explains a lot!

I just couldn’t understand how she survived multiple (?) shots to her chest—makes much more sense now.

3 Likes

It’s satire / humour

6 Likes

Lol the tiara is because Stephen Colbert got one when he went to ride with MB. It’s just a joke, pretty funny if you have seen the SC dressage clips.

6 Likes

@ Tryintogethere Thanks - I was mostly trying to understand the magnitude of that insurance check and why LK seemed to think it was so important. Just more smoke, then.

2 Likes

Maybe law enforcement and the military should look at equipping all their personnel with breast implants!

8 Likes

I just scroll past, easy peasy.

10 Likes

Must be making them out of Kevlar now. Who knew? BABs “Body armor breasts”

4 Likes

Dammit, and here I thought getting a reduction was a good thing. Do real boobs stop bullets, or just fake ones?

ETA: Seriously want to make this a science experiment now. “How size of implants effects bullet penetration”

ETA2: Someone beat me to it: http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/seriouslyscience/2017/07/20/can-breast-implants-really-stop-bullets/#.XX-XprdMGdM

5 Likes

I see a Mythbusters episode in the making.

11 Likes

Blue saddles posts are someone who has paid attention to many coth posts/threads in the past and throw a ton of shade at LK. I wouldn’t think it fits as an alias.

10 Likes

I Googled for the hell of it: http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/seriouslyscience/2017/07/20/can-breast-implants-really-stop-bullets/#.XX-XprdMGdM

3 Likes

People may want to listen to the 911 calls again. Threats to MB, MH, her children, and another employee. Had posters without direct knowledge of LK not heard from Girl Joey and others then the perception would be “her version of the story”. I might add that we have not heard from MB about what happened that night. The injury to the boyfriends had is one consistent with a boxers injury. MB received substantial injury to himself. How did that happen? Maybe they came after him and he defended himself. That seems more plausible. Who would you believe? People with a criminal history and threats to others or MB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45R_MJsk5pU

15 Likes

Implants often do help victims of shootings or stabbings. Unfortunately they can also kill people over time.

5 Likes

Ill never forget when Willem was totally disgusted that the mare down the aisle from him wanted him to be her baby daddy. I forget if he was or not, but I think one of his objections was that he was “gilded”.

5 Likes

But how does the implant compare to natural breast tissue of similar size? Inquiring minds… LOL

I mean, I feel like fat, ducts, etc, would have more slowing power than saline fluid.

3 Likes

Really? Who knew?

1 Like

I have been popping in now and then to try and get caught up. For the life of me I can’t figure out who SW is? I keeping seeing those initials and can’t figure out how this person is involved!

My guess is it’s the “shell” part of the implant that does the slowing?

OK, trying not to post here cause it really isn’t any of my business but this thread is intriguing. If she really had implants wouldn’t she be looking a bit deflated right now? And if he really shot her in the chest as opposed to a surrounding area wouldn’t she also be deflated if she had implants?
Seriously, If she was really shot in the chest and her implants saved her then the doctors certainly would not be replacing them right now. They would wait until all of her injuries has healed and the tissue has healed before they redo them.

3 Likes