Woman Shot at Barisone Farm

Let the blame games begin…

5 Likes

Hoping the victim is ok and this all gets sorted quickly. But what a mess our industry is in…social media and ss is going to give the horse industry the house cleaning it needs. Praying we survive it.

15 Likes

Really? Because I’ve known her for years (although am not a close friend) and her FB page has nothing of the sort! I don’t agree with her choices but I think she’s gonna quickly realize she hitched her star to the wrong guy.

ETA disregard, I missed the word “site”, I thought you were referring to the girlfriend. That’s terrible if true. Carry on.

It’s true. https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=673030262

1 Like

The owner of Dressage Hub says Michael Barrisone is her hero and she’s going to send him care packages in prison and happily celebrate Lauren’s death because Lauren bullied her.

4 Likes

How miserable do you have to be to say something like that?

43 Likes

OK, I don’t ride dressage and ended up here because of the links on the George Morris thread, but seriously there is a post on the linked fb page that says “hard to die from a chest wound when you don’t have a heart?”

6 Likes

Holy sh*t. I can’t believe what I just read. Humans are the WORST species. 😭

12 Likes

It’s clickbait. Soon she will be posting stats that show how popularity of DH surpasses others. Try not to get sucked into that nonsense. It fuels her fire.

19 Likes

True story. “Haters make me famous!” How grim.

4 Likes

I thought she was in her 30s?

2 Likes

so I’m old. She’s younger than I am.

Also there’s certainly some immaturity at play here, and some insecurity.

I appreciate that a number of people have honed in on my choice of the word kid, and in hindsight, that has become a huge distraction from the fact that some women was intentionally shot in the chest for reasons that don’t matter so much beyond you don’t actually get to shoot someone who doesn’t pose an immediate and deadly threat, regardless of how kooky they seem on their social media or real life.

26 Likes

That same post in its original form was more explicit.
(I blacked out the naming and smack talk about the victim).

She’s beyond vile.

20190808_074113.jpg

2 Likes

Has anyone reported her to FB? She really needs to be shut down.

13 Likes

Everyone has reported her.

10 Likes

Why aren’t Whackos comments reportable to SafeSport? Her and her Minion NP… are horrible.

17 Likes

Keep in mind that everything that goes on in the world is all about her…if not, she will spin it that way. This situation is now all about her.

Fortunately DH has lost its meaningfulness as a credible dressage platform and draws instead those of like mind to spew vile. It is it’s own microcosm. Avoid.

12 Likes

Because in real terms she is a nobody. She doesn’t ride, she doesn’t compete, she doesn’t teach, she doesn’t train. She probably no longer even has a USEF number.

15 Likes

They are but they can’t do anything unless she’s a USEF member

3 Likes

Wow. Just wow.