Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

I went and looked at his Amazon wish list and there are some shirts on it if someone wants to send something other than a card. (I was hoping to find more books on the wish list.)

Link to his wish list.
https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/38772UT1SBS42?ref_=wl_share

Though the wish list address is incorrect. Or it does not match above address.

9 Likes

But I thought her injuries precluded riding upper level…

7 Likes

Lordy, I hope there are tapes…

7 Likes

I hope that works out better for them than it has for others in the past.

6 Likes

That’s not how I read that update at all. How odd that you took it the way you have. :thinking:. Speaking of mental health, psychiatry, psychology, etc… one wonders about people who see things so vastly different than everyone else.

22 Likes

No.

8 Likes

Nope.

8 Likes

You keep saying you don’t know LK and have no vested interest in this, yet you are the first one to criticize others here for their posts, and you are the one who has commented with hearts and smiley faces on pretty much every single one of LK’s Instagram posts.

What do you hope to achieve by criticizing people for discussing various new developments, theories, and rumours? After three years it’s pretty clean the discussion isn’t going away. If you don’t enjoy the discussion then why participate?

45 Likes

I wonder why IM and Seeker suddenly are gracing the Mob with their frequent presence today? :thinking:

We know they have outlooks reporting back tidbits from these uber important threads, but something has really piqued their interest today. Why would they be concerned with the lack of mental health care in state run facilities in NJ? Or could it be JK is irritated someone somewhere said something about the possibility LK must leave where she is now and he is throwing his weight around?

Or, maybe it is simply the Holiday Spirit is upon them both!

16 Likes

Because we can be better than a gossip rag.

3 Likes

Not only that, but our gossip is the best gossip. It is the only gossip. It is the true gossip.

How did they find this out? Where is the leak?

My bet is there is going to be something show up on the Docket/Jacket in the Civil trial. Or hope against hope, maybe MB will be out by Christmas.

20 Likes

Which would only be forthcoming if they are continuing to play games with subpoenas. I guess we have our tell…….

7 Likes

You do realize that Christmas is this Sunday, right?

3 Likes

Yup. Hoping against hope for a Christmas miracle.

14 Likes

What’d Arizona ever do to you, huh? :slight_smile:

8 Likes

:rofl: Well, I was thinking of somewhere warm. She is always cold.

2 Likes

I know of a few warm places.

23 Likes

We’re moving back to WA. I’ll be cold :cold_face:

2 Likes

I just learned that today :joy:

3 Likes

Tbh, Christmas has really snuck up on me this year!

4 Likes