Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

So the next Krol hearing is for March 8th if it doesn’t change and everyone decides they need vacations. That is under 80 days away. We need to find our journalist/activist before then.

What about law students who complete pro bono work in their third year? Do you reach out to the colleges or do they find their own projects?

7 Likes

Wait, what?!

13 Likes

How can anyone imagine that sending a nasty note would cause a trainer to roll over and accept
someone as a student? Makes no sense, at least to normal people.:roll_eyes:

26 Likes

Right?!?

“I wasn’t going to bother to take on this person with the extremely public history of issues, but this nasty note from her dad makes me completely reconsider.” :roll_eyes:

33 Likes

It would only confirm that they made a wise decision. Nobody needs that kind of clientele

12 Likes

I don’t suppose it occurs to PaPa or LaLa that all these trainers network, and the aforementioned nastygrams would be shared with other barns and trainers? That stuff will spread like wildfire.

The level of arrogance is beyond comprehension.

32 Likes

Yes. They do.

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter what he threatens. These are private citizens on their private property. They don’t have to take any boarders if they don’t want to. They can teach whom so ever they want. THey are under no legal obligation to take on a certain kind of student, or evaluate people they want to train in a certain way. They can take whoever they want and say no to whoever they want. How could he possibly threaten them? Unless he digs up dirty secrets and blackmails them about revealing them. I don’t get what he does. He may very well threaten these folks, and it may mean nothing, but some of them may buy into it. Michael apparently did, either feel threatened, or plain bullied into letting her live on the property. Not sure how, but it always makes me surprised to learn how people can be bullied in general, when you hear about it. I always thought “Laugh in their face until they punch you! Then you can call the cops on them”. But bullying isn’t that simple.

Daddio on the Patio must be one of those creeps who come into your face and spew nastiness enough to make people take a step back. Yuck.

22 Likes

Which, perhaps not coincidentally, sounds very similar to the gut reaction to meeting RG that the town official described in the trial.

22 Likes

True fact

4 Likes

Acquiescence to bullies is a guaranteed way to get bullied more.

16 Likes

Absolutely. It has always been a gossip rag. Love me some good gossip. If you don’t, why are you here?

26 Likes

Pfffft!

1 Like

Yup. There are posters here who are smiley facing her social media and have done so from before the whole “incident”. They pretend they don’t but they haven’t stopped yet.

21 Likes

I can imagine daddy believes there are some, well maybe one or two, BNT’s who think darling daughter is an innocent victim and all the negatives said about her are total lies. If only she’d kept her dramatic mouth shut on SM before and after August 7! She proved to the entire world who and what she is, well at least to 99.98% of those who pay attention to her chess games and manifestos!

16 Likes

this is the main point

7 Likes

With spittle and halitosis.

6 Likes

One wonders are they two faced, or fake to just one… which begs the question which one…

4 Likes

I thought this thread was to help MB? I’m here for that.

2 Likes

Keeping an eye on the people determined to destroy him, is helping him.

18 Likes