Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

Maybe that’s where the speed dial comes in handy.

10 Likes

I went to an open house today and there was a sign from the realtor that security cameras might be filming. This is the second time that I have seen a notice posted at an open house so I asked the realtor about it.

The realtor told me that their real estate agency requires them to post these signs in case a security camera is running. They also said that the home owner can film but cannot audio record anyone either touring the house or inspectors or anything like that due to audio recording laws.

Apparently there have been lawsuits where a homeowner audio recorded a buyer without the buyer’s knowlege and used the info in negotiations with the buyer. Besides the illegal audio recording, the seller could face a separate charge of sharing/using that info. They said the separate charge could potentially be a $250,000.00 fine and jail time.

This real estate company makes the sellers sign a form stating they will not use audio recordings during any part of the selling process. Now if the sellers did have audio while I was touring the home, they would have caught my comments about why they had pink shag carpeting in the bathroom. Now that is a crime.

29 Likes

My granny had lime green. I miss it. Lots of memories.

3 Likes

This house also had lots of crucifixes, about 30 of them. As if the pink shag wouldn’t scare any evil entities on its own.

24 Likes

Today has been…illuminating. To quote The Bard, “Cry ‘havoc!’ and let slip the flying monkeys.”

31 Likes

Indeed.

I wonder how the Ks are getting along with their new legal team.

5 Likes

My guess is that her “sponsor” is dear old dad.

Or, her sponsor is a Dad-managed trust.

15 Likes

Tee Hee!

4 Likes

A “mob” of kangaroos, in which I could easily hide, as I am pear-shaped and have big feet.

20 Likes

Only if you had a bathrobe. Get a brown fuzzy one, and you’ll be all set!

9 Likes

16 Likes

I think you have to have a sense of humor to join the mob, and some here are too anxious and desperate to stand back and look at themselves. I went out and bought a nice, deeply fluffy fleece robe in order to partake, and its my favorite thing to wear, all thanks to JK. I qualify because I am elderly, and irreverent when it comes to people who can’t be honest about themselves.

The Cry of the Elderly Illegal Mob:

What do we want!
More Bathrobes!
How do we get them!
Illegally!
When do we want them!
Want what!

38 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

@Knights_Mom does not act like any of those things, so no one would call her that.
The lawsuit is not what makes Lauren Kanarek and Robert Guy Goodwin/Jim E Stark/Superman get described that way.

But then, you know that. Even in the movie in your head.

18 Likes

Most ironically everyone knows I retired (with commendations for valour btw) after serving the state for well over 30 years at a job that LK, the jobless grifter, deemed suitable to ridicule despite it being a job that required substantial study and testing as well as steady and lawful behavior.

33 Likes

Well LK (proven liar I know…) did claim that Michael was the recipient of the claims check.

9 Likes

So, are you one of those women that does not allow your significant other to have any friends outside of your relationship? I can not imagine any other type of person coming up with this post.
Some how LO can not have been friends with Michael outside of jail because Michael was dating MHG.
Wow, you really hate other women, don’t you?

And let us play a game and go with your theory that poor LO is being taken advantage of by the evil MB. Would all your slogging of LO not be victim blaming/shaming?

:hatched_chick:

@SierraMist, I am curious what your opinion is on a lawyer who ignores a subpoena, twice. Ignores a court order. All in a case that he is associated with. I mean, it seems strange to me that Jonathan Kanarek @Inigo-montoya has done that. That is a fact, not a movie in the head of anyone, not an assumption. Just a cold hard fact.

36 Likes

I bet Lauren Kanarek regards people who don’t grift as marks and steady, lawful behavior as signs of weakness and stupidity.

She wouldn’t recognize self-restraint and discipline if it was parading in front of her. Maybe if it were dressed in leather with a hood?

18 Likes

So, are you, @CurrentlyHorseless, and @SierraMist, etc not a mob some how since you all scream the same made-up theories from that side of the aisle? Or does this term of hate only apply to people you do not agree with?

19 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes