Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

If she can even prove he is the one who shot her.

For all anyone, including a jury knows, even if he brought the gun to the scene, prove RG didn’t jump him and the gun went off. Prove RG didn’t grab the gun, and wasn’t swinging it to his MB in the face with hit and it went off. The jury is going to be writing down all the different ways this happened and passing them around, asking, could it have been like this?

22 Likes

One of those escapades resulted in a 10k bail believe. I’d have to check my screenshots.

15 Likes

Yup. The NJ burglary case. I’m not sure what her bail was for the assault with a deadly weapon arrest in NC though. I bet it was significant.

10 Likes

I actually like most of this house. It is much better than most that are featured for their strangeness.

1 Like

Tangent.

Did anyone happen to watch All Creatures Great and Small on PBS on Sunday night?

The episode involved the senior vet in the practice trying to re-train a horse by doing things like looking him in the eye.

Obviously, any horse person who watches a show or a movie with a horse in it has to suspend disbelief a little bit. Sometimes it’s harder than others.

8 Likes

Did he bow first? Did he say “Halt halt”?

(trying to bring things back to the thread topic…)

18 Likes

He said some pretty goofy things. Bless him.

2 Likes

Dear God these pictures made my anxiety kick in hardcore. I couldn’t imagine living there. (Sorry, catching up again)

4 Likes

Well, they are going to have to price it like a gut job.

4 Likes

Wow. It looks like it would be cheaper to tear the house down and start from scratch than to try to fix that mess.

8 Likes

I realize that everyone has their own taste (or lack of it). But when I see the term “masterpiece” used for this house, I have to ask if they’re serious. The only word that pops into my mind is “tacky.” Sorry if I’ve offended anyone.

7 Likes

I think once it’s repainted like a normal house it’ll be fine.

2 Likes

Darn, it is like you were doing the same thing they typically do in the majority of their posts here.
How dare you do that too.

7 Likes

I wonder what the tangent will be today?

5 Likes

Have they talked about how NGRI doesn’t really mean not guilty lately?

They do so love to pound on that point.

14 Likes

They have not brought up “I had a good life” in a long time, and how that is someone admitting they did horrible things, not someone lamenting how their world was fine until someone ruined it on them.

18 Likes

Conserving our country’s natural racehorses!

7 Likes

Can you imagine the listing agent when they got a look at the place?

“How in the WORLD do I spin this?!”

Whenever it sells, that agent has EARNED the commission. IMO

10 Likes

They should have paid the money to paint the interior walls white for sale. They’d get more money.

8 Likes

Agreed.

At the very least, The stuffed animals and carpet on the walls have got to go. People hate popcorn ceilings they have to scrape. Getting rid of all those stuffed animals? What a PITA. That’s going to inevitably involve replacing drywall.

6 Likes