Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

They’re not. A homeowner who undertakes a permitted renovation will hire a licensed contractor.

I wonder if they can answer subpoenas from FL. Hopefully they have internet access!

14 Likes

Everyone is young and stupid at some point in time. When people don’t seem to learn from their experiences is when it becomes a problem.

I don’t think it’s nice to drag the siblings into this. They’ve not come on COTH and been foolish like JK, KK and LK have, and they had nothing to do with Barisone matter like RG did.

20 Likes

I wouldn’t dare! Your opinions blow in the wind, or change as someone directs you to revise your opinions.

3 Likes

I wasn’t being nice. I was implying that your snideness failed.

8 Likes

So why didn’t MBs crack legal team pursue all those violations committed by Judge Taylor. I’m guessing Bilinkas and Deininger are better versed in the legalities than you or I or @Ekat.

Didn’t people here file official complaints against Taylor on the issue, and got no support from the system higher up? I suppose the judicial review people are corrupt and dancing to JKs tune as well. /s

1 Like

Wonder if they are headed for a cruise again.

8 Likes

Must be a working trip….

You know…those deposition are to be done soon. I wonder if GAS told them to produce or go study up. That might explain the sudden fervor…the sudden realization as to what is in all that discovery turned over by MCPO…

8 Likes

Oh wow! So many reasons they would be having fun in FL! That is interesting for sure. It is ironic how these threads somehow predict when mom & dad have flown the coop for one reason or another!

9 Likes

OK. What is an example of my “failed snide-ness”, KM?

1 Like

How do you know they haven’t? I don’t know one way or the other, but I’m not going to presume one way or the other, either.

24 Likes

Ahhhh, rehearsing their stories! Maybe they are having a reunion with everyone who heard or saw or had a copy of the audio/video recordings!

13 Likes

Sure you did. You said “yadda, yadda, yadda, and you know it.”

Please refrain from attempting to tell me what I know.

1 Like

I wouldn’t dare. As I said, what you say you “know” frequently changes and you fail to produce receipts for many of your statements. Many are still waiting for proof of the police report you alleged to have seen.

11 Likes

If I never noticed it, how can I answer that question, eh?

13 Likes

:rofl: like proving a negative!

4 Likes

We need a reading for comprehension book

12 Likes

Certainly can’t hurt to attempt to get their stories together. However, I think they’ve put so much out there that it will be a mammoth undertaking.

9 Likes

Try to keep up @CurrentlyHorseless! It is not rocket science and actually not very difficult!

11 Likes

Oh, OK, you haven’t noticed any snideness or any “failed attempts at snideness” from me. Again, thank you.