Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

Oh goody. Something to laugh about while I sit with my IVIG. Unfortunately popcorn and wine are not an option.

17 Likes

Rest easy. Hugs.

4 Likes

I am still waiting for Lauren Kanarek to explain how my starting ONE thread is starting multiple threads. I also told her to show her work

10 Likes

The associates are consulting YouTube now on his to set up a still in a broom closet. They’re going to need it.

9 Likes

Deleted my post because it posted halfway through what I was typing and it made no sense… And now I just can’t be arsed. :rofl:

11 Likes

So LalaLiLaLIi is super happy and progressing brilliantly with her trainers and has been for four seasons….aw that’s fab innit!!
But, but, but………doesn’t LaLi’s case for damages hinge on the injuries so bad they stopped her dead cert career as a top dressage rider and she’s only just getting back in to riding?

Christ can you try to keep your story straight for five minutes sweetheart?🫢

58 Likes

Well, a future Olympian should be able to soldier on despite stem-to-stem [sic] center-mass-double-tap injuries that required a helicopter ride and caused flatlining twice.

Right?

38 Likes

I’m honored I was mentioned. Show me on this doll where my prediction of MB being out by Christmas hurt you.

40 Likes

:rofl:

7 Likes

Lets give her more rope…

15 Likes

How does one qualify for para-olympics?

1 Like

I’m just gonna leave this right here…

17 Likes

My guess is new attorney said she could post.

17 Likes

I thought it was judge Taylor that shut down all her social medial.

6 Likes

My guess is the new attorney is about to get an education about clients that he never expected!

34 Likes

Facebook, for her safety. :roll_eyes: :crazy_face: :laughing: :rofl: But she’s still running off at the keyboard on Twitter and Instagram it appears.

8 Likes

I thought the new attorney’s trial tip was that trolling a parties SM would garner excellent cross examination material? Really taking it to heart huh?

9 Likes

Because it is super cool - she is most likely in no way ready for elite para in terms of rider skill right now. The top paradressage riders at the level she might be at (depending on how the residual weakness from injury/surgery tests on the bench tests they do) are riding quality able-bodied PSG and often schooling/showing GP. Technically they say the tests are 3rd ish level but they want it done in an FEI frame.

6 Likes

Yes, it is very rigorous to qualify for para O. The candidate and their horse have to often travel extensively to compete in the big shows that offer the requisite classes to qualify.

4 Likes

The regularity here is that someone indulged in the pleasure of hate and refloated the same old disparaging rumors about Lauren (that she is looking for a new trainer, will never find one, her father is sending threatening “nasty grams”, etc, etc), and someone offended by the hate mongers responded to say that, no, she was not looking for a new trainer.

I was offended by the tired and worn rumor that she couldn’t find a trainer, but was too bored to point out that unsubstantiated rumors are just low class vehicles of hate. Besides, everyone already knows that.

But feel free to contribute more recipes, BigMama.

1 Like