Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

Show me where I’ve done those things.

My statement regarding LK was you reep what you sow.

23 Likes

I believe the conversation was centered around cheesecake, and no one was even thinking about LK until “LaughingLina” showed up. LK couldn’t stand that she wasn’t central to anything here and had to start it up again. Who does that?

42 Likes

My local Bakery makes a Cheesecake to die for. OMG it’s so good.

8 Likes

Hiieee!

1 Like

Not just any cheesecake….Eggbutt’s cheesecake recipe.

10 Likes

LOL Eggbutts cheesecake sounds like a condition hens get

Sorry @eggbutt. No harm no fowl

19 Likes

Fine, I fixed it above. Potty brain.

5 Likes

It was fine! Just me being silly

4 Likes

Who shares gossip about someone having trouble finding a trainer then is surprised when the person shows up? How is what trainer Lauren has relevant to Michael not receiving any help?

8 Likes

So you’re admitting it was LK who showed up under an alter screen name?

25 Likes

Yes, it’s likely a huge conspiracy. /s That makes much more sense than a SafeSport supervisor reviewing the summary of the summarized, recorded phone report & opting to “check yes,” on their own form, (4 days after the report was made,) as to whether, “concerns,” of “child abuse,” given the environment, were enough to “check yes,” and cover their own rear ends. /s

Sure, if conspiracy floats you boat, rather than the obvious, simplest explanation, float away.

Questions regarding physical/sexual abuse of minors are categorized nearly identically. I’ll toss out a guess & say SafeSport probably understands psychic or telepathic, “sexual abuse,” would be quite difficult. It would certainly need to be “psychical.” Though, Im sure you will concoct a way in which anyone could be “sexually abused/assaulted,” without the “physical act.” Let me know the rotten tomato score of that movie in your head.

Back to facts. If Lauren answered, “NO, not that I have ever seen,” to any and all questions regarding physical/sexual abuse of minors, but perhaps answered “yes,” if or when questioned whether minors live on or were visiting the property at the time, that alone could have triggered SafeSport into deciding there were “concerns.” I doubt SafeSport shared with Lauren how they determine what they conclude constitutes a “concern.”

My issue here is, why any of you believe you would have answered that question differently. “Are there minors living on or visiting the property?” Say no, you would be lying to SafeSport and yourselves. But, say yes, and you are “plotting,” some nefarious thing? Seriously? Interesting theory. /s Run with that.

2 Likes

Yawn.

7 Likes

So do you guys prefer creamy cheesecake or NY style cheesecake that tastes so very much different?

I loathe the NY style. The creamy cheesecake is delicious when made well.

7 Likes

To clarify, the safesport report is based on the transcribed illegally recorded conversations that Kirby Kanarek (@Seeker1) admitted to making but will not hand over for the civil trial, claiming they have nothing to do with the case and that it is a hardship to provide them? But somehow they were easily sent to safesport?

27 Likes

Will I be in some type of trouble if I admit I do not know there is a difference and what that difference is?
Cheesecake is just yummy. Period.

10 Likes

At least we had a few days off from the nonsense during the holidays. That’s something to be grateful for at this point.

13 Likes

I was told the NY type has ricotta cheese added.

7 Likes

No sour cream in mine please. I do however much prefer a pie style than a cake baked in a springform. I have a cinnamon pie recipe that is cheesecake based that I make.

I’m watching the waistline, so no deserts for me for a while.

7 Likes

what does this word mean?

11 Likes

My go-to cheescake recipe is Rose Levy Beranbaum’s and it’s heavenly. It does not have ricotta, and I do make it with a crushed gingersnap crust. I suspect it’s very similar to eggbutt’s:

Ingredients:

2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup of sugar
1 tablespoon cornstarch
3 large eggs
3 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 & 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
3 cups sour cream
about one cup of cookie crumbs, made up from your favourite cookies, to serve as a crumb crust.
fresh raspberries or blueberries, rinsed and allowed to dry thoroughly

However, I no longer wrap the springform pan in foil and immerse in a water bath. It’s a pain and sometimes comprises the crust.

I put a large roasting of hot water on the rack below the springform pan as I preheat the oven. Seems to have the same effect on cooking and texture as the water bath without the risk.

I have to believe this is the classic NY cheesecake.

8 Likes