Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

I think it very clearly served the purpose the court intended….incarceration….and another excuse to keep extending it.

30 Likes

So I admit I have not studied the program (48 hours?) on this event, but I thought the debate about the SS form came about because there was an image of it on the program showing an alleged checked box. (Please ignore if I have this all wrong which is likely).

But if this is correct-how does anyone (48 hours producers? a copy made by LK?) have a copy of the original filing–was it procured through SS? Was it signed by LK? And yes I am remiss for not doing my homework on this but I figure someone knows the answer off the top of their head.

1 Like

Well, since she isn’t currently competing due to lack of memberships… :wink: :smiley:

7 Likes

Lala’s avatar keeps popping up. Is she hitting reply then delete?

I’m home, took3 tries to start the IV

13 Likes

I thought it was because (irony alert) Lauren Kanarek hadn’t completed her Safe Sport training and therefore couldn’t compete even if she were inclined to do so.

6 Likes

LOL on the irony. Yes, no doubt that’s the reason. Regardless, she can’t compete, therefore is not competing at any level. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Pity because if she had completed the training, she would have learned that SS is focused on protecting minors. Not adult women in their 40s from “bullying” and “body shaming.” She admitted had no idea was SS does, but tried to weaponize it anyway.

25 Likes

I don’t think anyone officially knows how the SS report was obtained with the checked “yes” for sexual and/or physical abuse for 48 Hours to air, but if I had to guess, I would say a copy of the SS report was subpoenaed by MB’s lawyers and perhaps shared from there.

I’d also imagine that LK would have done all possible to suppress that information since it makes her look so incredibly bad (and we now have a curious poster refuting it with ridiculous excuses).

12 Likes

It was pretty obvious from some of her commentary on the big SS thread that she was pretty miffed that SS released the file (going on about confidentiality or some such) for the criminal trial. I assume they got it from something related to the trial.

6 Likes

Yes, Greystone has step down accommodations that allow more freedom and personal responsibility.

I wonder how they decide who is allowed to progress to more freedom if they have no real treatment plans in place for the patients? Maybe they draw straws.

17 Likes

I expect to see chapters and verse numbers.

9 Likes

@Knights_Mom you have yet to state a single fact wrt to this case, wrt to Lauren and frankly, wrt to anything of consequence.

I’m not entirely sure who began the completely ridiculous notion of some plot to “Finish the Bastard.” I’ll not run your errands to point out the testimony here through a link. Simpler. The question was, “did you want that bastard finished?” Lauren, assuming he meant Michael as “that bastard,” answered yes. “Yes,” she said.” “When,” asked Balinkas. “I don’t recall, sometime after being bullied and tortured for weeks and days,” Lauren testified.

She meant “finished,” as in “stopped,” from continuing the bullying & torture. Stopped by SafeSport- stopped by USEF, stopped. This is not rocket science. Positively, you will be delighted to learn, you have wasted much time and forum space on a phrase, “Finish the Bastard,” which exists in no texts, posts or otherwise. Perhaps, only in the testimony (yes, testimony, which is prohibited) of Balinkas, do those 3 words exist. I believe Lauren should have asked, “which bastard?” Hearing Balinkas answer “my CLIENT, who else,” and Lauren responding with, “oh, yes, THAT bastard,” might have been hilarious.

Bakinkas also testified Lauren wrote that she “beat Michael’s head for *Seven Minutes,” with her phone, despite being admonished by the judge, for adding words which didn’t exist. Not a second later, he did it again! “Seven minutes you beat him!” No. Not what the post said, at all. Only an ignoramus would fail to realize a phone screen breaks if you drop your phone delicately, sometimes. I saw Lauren’s hand cut to pieces from the glass and photos of her broken phone. That took seconds. Not minutes. As she testified clearly.

I can further attest that non fiction vows/oaths to “ruin her universe, and yeah, I’m gonna do that Ha-Ha-Ha,” & “I will effing kill her,” do exist. Verbatim. And it was no more “harmless barn gossip,” as was Trump’s alleged “locker room talk,” re grabbing :cat2: ‘s.

@Warmblood1- it might be interesting for you to let lauren’s trainer know he “isn’t worth his salt.” Could you video that exchange & post it here? The addicted Coth user telling a grandmaster he “isn’t worth his salt,” in the “community,” would provide a better laugh to us than any 1000 posts combined. Oblige, we beg. Lauren, I’d imagine, has already sent him screenshots of your opinions of him. I’ll ask.

1 Like

That would be a weird thing to do.

28 Likes

Maybe she kept popping in to 1st person instead of 3rd? I’m sure it is a hard ruse to keep up!

24 Likes

Why is this post remotely relevant? I understand this poster is “new”, but DAMN, the trial was over in April and this thread is not about Lauren Kanarek as much as she’d like it to be. She is totally irrelevant except for showing up for her deposition for the suits she brought so Michael can be awarded all he is due from this woman. Please pay attention to the topic unless you have recipes to share.

35 Likes

All the more reason to add them to the ignore list.

6 Likes

Months of not being able to respond? Finally got an account and trying to get it all out there before she gets shut down?

23 Likes

Inside information?

11 Likes

I totally agree. They seem to have studied the Kanarek Method of posting and sending screenshots of posts to others for what? Effect? Attention? Really sad and transparent.

Ignore it is.

6 Likes

I don’t think LaughingLina is LK.

1 Like