Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

I find your rambling hilarious! And your addressing it to me just made my day. Thank you!

I must admit I have no idea what you’re trying to say or what point you wish to make. Perhaps if you wrote a longer post, added more quotations or maybe some fun emojis it would be clearer.

:rofl: :rofl:

30 Likes

You also have said you do not think @Inigo-montoya is Jonathan Kanarek.

Oh, and there is that police report you posted claiming to have read but then … well… you know.

30 Likes

We’ve banned the new user on the thread as the account was linked to that of a previously banned user.

62 Likes

Well, that was fast. Also pretty clear who it was. So much inside info, huh? O, the mystery! :roll_eyes:

25 Likes

I’m curious. On this platform, is there a way to ban users and any other profiles they create? Facebook has that for admins, it’s a great feature.

5 Likes

That aged well.

22 Likes

I’m SHOCKED I tell ya!!

Thank you!

32 Likes

This didn’t age well.

20 Likes

:rofl:

12 Likes

I actually laughed out loud with this. Thank you.

Please send them screen shots of warmblood1’s posts on COTH. I’m sure they are ever so relevant to their life - just as much as their opinion of my posts is relevant to mine. I only wish I could see the look on their face when you do, wondering just how big of an idiot one can be. I do find it sad Lauren has nothing better to do. What about knitting instead? Or maybe good ole’ LK can join Kirby in her prosperous volunteer work.

What a friggin’ JOKE.

23 Likes

Well she sure showed us she isn’t unbalanced!!

15 Likes

Just when CH was basking in the appreciation of her ‘new’ friend…

35 Likes

No, @trubandloki, I’ve never said that “I do not think @Inigo-montoya is Jonathan Kanarek”.

I’ve said that I not know for a fact that IM is JK. I’ve also said that it is my suspicion that IM is JK.

You seem to have trouble understanding what I’ve said and what I haven’t said. On various issues.

Squirrels. They’ve run amok.

18 Likes

So LK not being accepted by the dressage community and its trainers has really hit a nerve, eh?

Imagine one of your greatest aspirations is being able to participate on COTH. I enjoy COTH but after the first ban, I do think I’d move on.

Wonder what the future username to be banned will be.

28 Likes

The safe sport training only takes about 20 to 30 minutes to renew after the initial course, so that is not much of a barrier if someone actually wanted to compete.

7 Likes

It looks like that was a pretty small window.

6 Likes

If they don’t, they sure as shootin’ will now!

6 Likes

She likes to think herself clever so the LaLa was reflected in this new name with Ls and As. So it’ll be something like that.

7 Likes

shocker. not. :roll_eyes:

13 Likes