Unlimited access >

Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

Honestly, I think we have to consider the source is one that is les than honest and has a history of twisting facts and half-truths to paint a picture of events that is quite different than the truth.

19 Likes

Right. Smoke alarms. I thought just battery smoke alarms were in ordinary maintenance but yes wired smoke alarms can also be replaced as ordinary maintenance.

$50,000 worth of smoke alarms.

In the words of the phenomenal Judge Judy, don’t pee on my leg and tell me it’s raining.

27 Likes

Water damage required removal of Sheetrock, any paneling, insulation, all flooring with the possible exception of tile, drying, treating for mold, replacing flooring, insulation, Sheetrock or paneling, cabinets, replacing or upgrading fixtures such as lights, smoke alarms, sinks, tubs, showers, dishwashers, washer.& dryer, etc.

Removal of the water ruined floors, walls, cabinets, and furniture and treating for mold is quite a job in itself.

I think that “everyone here” understands perfectly well that Michael Barisone shot Lauren. Michael Barisone understands that he shot Lauren.

2 Likes

Oh, yes, @Ambitious_Kate, you and the EIM assume the work was shoddy, and therefore say the work was shoddy. Of course.

I should have said: what objective information in the public record indicates the work was shoddy?

The building department evicted people because the barn living areas did not have occupancy permits and the basement bedrooms were not built to code. That has nothing to do with the quality of the work.

Are you sure you want to assign all these actions to RG the unlicensed contractor? Are you speaking on behalf of LK? Do you have personal knowledge all these actions were performed by the unlicensed contractor? Did LK arrange these repairs to be done by an unlicensed contractor?

Are you saying all $50,000 worth of repairs were done by the unlicensed contractor? Do also explain why no written invoice, work order or itemized bill exists?

32 Likes

Is there video proof of Robert Guy Goodwin doing any of this work you are attempting to give him credit for? I ask because I suspect there are others who were there who can/will testify to exactly what effort he put forth. But, of course, you seem to know, or pretend to know everything about this case although you weren’t there and know no one involved and insist you aren’t being led in what to post.

24 Likes

49 voters and 62 total votes. That makes sense.

How many times did you vote?

As mentioned earlier (reading comprehension problem again) the poll allows for multiple votes but not for the same choice. Maybe try reading posts two or three times for better understanding.

18 Likes

@hut-ho78 There’s no need to go back to the evidence and testimony to establish that MB shot LK.

It’s not because you won’t convince them. They all know perfectly well that MB shot LK.

All of the above are usually done by a company called in to do emergency remediation. Not by an unlicensed individual months after the fact so mould isn’t an issue that needs to be dealt with well after the fact. Do you seriously think they waited months to remediate flood damage and have it done by Robert Guy Goodwin/Jim E Stark/Superman/Michael Goodwin?

22 Likes

Yes. It allows an individual voter to vote for shot by accident, shot in self defense, and shot by someone else. That makes perfect sense. /s

It seems likely that the remedial removal of the water damaged stuff was done by an emergency remediation company and RG was hired by MB without a written contract to rebuild the space (without permits).

NJ on mold

6 Likes

Obviously the subject is being redirected to the magnificent effort Robert Guy Goodwin did or didn’t do, rather than the questions being asked about the real reasons for the Kanarek’s incredible efforts to delay the suits they, themselves brought. GAS really does need to take a hard look at all the actual evidence the defense has, or does he not have access to the same information?

Chris Deininger and the other defense attorneys are going to have a fun time when this finally goes in front of a jury! Goodness, I sure hope Law & Crime televises the trials!! Lauren Shay Kanarek will have a whole new group of chat posts to respond to! I wonder what personna she will use?!

23 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Can we see the report made by RG the unlicensed contractor?

4 Likes

“If you aren’t sure the work complies with local building codes rules, check with the local building code office before allowing the contractor to proceed”.

I wonder if MB did that, before allowing RG to proceed?

1 Like