Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

In all cases I have encountered, the remediation work is done by a company picked by the insurance company. The insurance company wants that work done immediately.

Since Michael was out of town when the damage happened it makes perfect sense (I know, logic has no place with some of you) that he would have let the insurance company use whatever remediation company that they felt would do the work best.

Me!
Pick Me!
I can answer this!
Because some posters do not want us talking about the facts, or lack of facts, in the latest filing by GAS and how Jonathan Kanarek @Inigo-montoya and his wife Kirby Kanarek @Seeker1 have once again ignored their discovery subpoenas in the civil case that Lauren Kanarek filed.

Oh Hut, did you miss my post where I explained that even the Kanarek side of this situation has not claimed this happened? Even Robert Guy Goodwin/Jim E Stark/Superman/Michael Goodwin doesn’t say this happened.

How are we to believe your Google law degree when it does not even agree with what the people you are supporting say happened?

Was there some natural disaster in NJ when the pipes broke that the rest of us do not know about?

#jonathankanarek
#kirbykanarek
#laurenkanarek
#lalapoprider
#liars
#contempt

21 Likes

Have a :slightly_smiling_face: day!

2 Likes

Appropriate for the moment and to recognize the passing of a master, Burt Bacharach

15 Likes

It just goes to show you that a Google Law Degree is only worth even less than every penny that was spent on it.

21 Likes

Oh @CurrentlyHorseless, I be sad.
:sob:
You are a master tagger and you messed up on your tag of my user name.

:hatched_chick:

#jonathankanarek
#kirbykanarek
#laurenkanarek
#lalapoprider
#liars
#contempt

13 Likes

It makes perfect sense to me.
Like was posted, the bold parts were added by that poster.
Pretty simple.

Please do not post fake facts in the thread. That is far better advice.

18 Likes

I think your Google Law Degree is failing you again!

11 Likes

Those who seem to think that RG did actually do $50,000 worth of work (as per LK) obviously do not watch any renovation shows of any kind. The paltry little bits of whatever RG may have fussed at are not worth $50,000. A complete bathroom overhaul can start at $8,000 - $10,000. A kitchen gut job with all the bells and whistles that I am sure an astounding contractor like Michael Goodwin, Esq. can surely provide might start around there.

Kindly show us evidence of this amazing $50,000 reno done by Jim E. Stark - quartz countertops? Cool backsplash? High end appliances? Island with waterfall quartz or granite?

“Context”? All their participation here has been ill-advised and often completely false. All their participation here has been of their own doing - apparently they want to sabotage their own case - that is the context. They jumped in, stirred the pot, made some absurd claims repeatedly… and were bound to get pushback - that is not harassment.

I do not think that word means what you think it means - in this context.

27 Likes

And I, for one, am not going to base my opinion of what happened on the statements of two lying, drug addict serial grifters who had made it their mission to destroy MB no matter what it took.

If I were a citizen of that community, I would be livid at that pathetic excuse of a police investigation and equally pathetic effort by the DA’s office to notch a quick win.

Show me the forensics.

29 Likes

My husband and I did a complete rehab on a cottage. This included hiring a roofer for the new roof, hiring someone to put in a new kitchen, hiring someone to put in vinyl plank flooring throughout the first floor, taping and joint coupounding every seam in every ceiling that had been damaged from the leaking roof, running new electical for the new stove, running some new plumbing as we re-arranged the kitchen, all new fixtures in the bathroom, fixing all of the walls from water damage, fixing all of the windows (we only had to replace 4), replacing the slider with one that is rated for hurricane force winds, painting the whole interior, and furnishing much of the house - total cost, about $35,000. (Maybe Michael should have hired us.)

20 Likes

So @hut-ho78, you claim not to be an attorney, but yet you state in this post that you “represented” your employer in “back and forth” and retrials???

Why would someone who is not an attorney be representing an employer in court, excluding bad judgement of the employer to not be represented by an actual attorney???

32 Likes

You really don’t understand how an emergency remediation company works do you, as evidenced by your post, which had nothing to do with emergency eviction?! How did you go from air quality to eviction?

18 Likes

Someone is upset that they got schooled and is trying to deflect to a completely unrelated argument (that they also didn’t win).

19 Likes

Actually if you go by what @CurrentlyHorseless and @hut-ho78 are claiming as LK and RG “rights” to be anywhere at anytime on Hawthorne Hill because they were “tenants”, you could extrapolate that RC has every right in the world to be in that house because she had a horse boarded there for training, so that made her a tenant with the same rights as LK and RG.

If it is good for the goose, it is good for the gander!

24 Likes

This is true. I work for a general contractor and a remediation company, so I have a bit of a clue how these things work, on one end. The legal gurus fill in the rest thankfully, but even I can see the huge gaping holes I could easily drive a truck through in some of the odd ball deflections.

16 Likes

New Jersey is now the south?

9 Likes

Is this another movie in your head or can you still not read the room correctly? Ah, but alas, you are the poster that cannot understand how “likes” work, so let’s try to explain this to you one more time, plain as day.

You and your cohort @hut-ho78 are in the minority as far as what you choose to believe. Please see the definition for “minority” below.

16 Likes

It also sounds like RC spent quite a bit of time at HH. Who is to say she wasn’t a tenant as well? She was clearly invited by Barisone to stay on the farm while her horses were being trained.

11 Likes

Well, she was paying the board for DD, so one would assume so based on certain posters logic. :wink:

14 Likes

And if LK didn’t have a lease, only a “verbal agreement”, but was still a tenant, who is to say RC didn’t have her own verbal agreements about tenancy. I can see how it might not have ever come up….it’s not exactly relevant.

10 Likes