Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

And to clarify the whole thing about RC going into the house and getting bitten.

20 Likes

Personally I think they are a lot less tedious than the constant rehashing of 3-year-old details, and are a nice diversion in the absence of any actual trial related news.

15 Likes

I’m torn. I picked Patrick Mahomes as “something else” during his rookie NFL season and have been a huge fan ever since. But I have also been a fan of Jalen Hurts since his days with U of Alabama. I may have to flip a coin to decide who to root for in this game. :grin:

2 Likes

But we have trial related news but certain posters seem to not want us to talk about the horrible filing that GAS recently made that covers the fact that Jonathan Kanarek (@Inigo-montoya) and Kirby Kanarek (@Seeker1) are refusing to cooperate with discovery in the civil case.

#jonathankanarek
#kirbykanarek
#lauarenkanarek
#lalapoprider
#liars
#contempt

12 Likes

I was watching one of my favorite movies (The Shawshank Redemption) when it hit me. The perfect word for those few who can’t seem to comprehend factual information.

OBTUSE.

20 Likes

I see over on DH (DressageHub on Facebook) that SW (Susan Wachowich) is stating that LK is “impersonating the father of a minor”, a minor that SW mocked previously on DH, in comments on one of DH’s YouTube videos. Yeah, that’s a word salad.

LKs got enough time up her sleeve to make a fake profile as the father of a minor now?

Honestly, I swear SW and LK are essentially the same person.

17 Likes

Molasses cookies!

1 Like

Re: Super Bowl. I still haven’t forgotten that the Eagles signed Michael Vick after his horrific animal abuse. Just cant root for them.

10 Likes

I had no idea!

I blame the NFL commissioner for being a spineless sap.

8 Likes

Were I RC I would have sued LK for the dog bite. Dog bite claims have a high incidence of pay out.

What’s the Statute of Limitations for personal injury in NJ in the face of covid? Maybe the clock is still ticking and RC still can.

Note: NJ S of L for a crime in NJ us 5 years. So there’s still time for that.

22 Likes

A landlord in pretty much any jurisdiction can access a premises for the purposes of inspection. In this case, the tenant had already been in conversation with the inspectors in pursuit of getting the place marked unsafe for occupancy, so I could see a valid case that she knew inspectors would be on the premises. Either way, Washington Township was present at the entry, which is required for lawful entry under a reasonable cause assumption, in this case, LK reporting the alleged violations would be enough cause for an administrative entry into the property for the purpose of building inspection.

38 Likes

Thanks. Pretty much exactly what I said yesterday. Maybe it will sink in with a lawyer saying this.

14 Likes

You have more faith than I do! :laughing:

12 Likes

My thoughts on the Super Bowl

31 Likes

You have obviously been fortunate enough to never have had water damage that needed to have a remediation company come in to dry things out. They come in, strip out what is obviously destroyed, put up fans to dry things out that look savable (multiple very loud high volume fans pointing in every conceivable direction) and come back several days later to check on whether the fans they left running have dried things out or whether they need to remove more drywall or leave the fans running for more days. It does wonders for your electric bill and your ability to sleep. :roll_eyes: The moisture check the insurance adjuster did with the remediation company was part of the normal process, not some fix of the work done by the remediation company.

24 Likes

Probably not, but it’s a slow Sunday around here with the game looming, and I am putting off doing the actual vacuuming that needs doing.

7 Likes

With then Eagles Coach Andy Reid who of course is now the coach of the Kansas City Chiefs.
Never was a Vick fan and even less so after he ruined himself by being cruel.

4 Likes

It might be mentioned in RC’s testimony. I have the same understanding of the layout, and I believe it was an open stairwell. If not, then we just have the good word of Lauren Kanarek and Jonathan Kanarek. For what that is worth……

4 Likes

Yes I have and so have many in my area-flood, roof leaks, and pipe bursts. His testimony did not seem to encompass the items you describe.