Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

What, you mean to say that CH doesn’t know? They know everything about what everyone thought, and felt, and did surrounding this incident. That’s why they keep making such declarative statements about everything according to the movie in their head.

9 Likes

Good luck with that one. Maybe if she showed up for her lessons, the horses wouldn’t have lost tone. If, in fact, they actually did.

17 Likes

Yes, she testified about conversations in the arena and that she was going to be moving her horses because of the drama and fear.

9 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like

She is a dressage rider/trainer and a friend of Michael.

1 Like

This will never stop being strange to me. If you (g) don’t want to answer a subpoena, make your motions before the deadline.

And, when you get away with it once, and the court orders you to respond to the reissuance in ten (10) days, that’s not flexible. Nagel was still the attorney of record for Lauren Kanarek (not Jonathan) at that point and did nothing. Another 6 weeks go by, and now he needs more time? It’s just not how it’s done.

29 Likes

Honestly I agree with the poster(s) that said it was more about making MHG look bad and puffing up LK. It’s not like anything he stated in that document affected his testimony one way or the other. So tampering would be a hard sell.

But it is certainly beyond odd. And odder still that now Jonathan and Kirby Kanarek are pretending that they are not material witnesses and have no info to offer, despite behavior like that in public, and on this forum, and on 48 Hours, etc.

27 Likes

I wanted to circle back around and point out that the dumpster featured in a “sample dialogue” from a recording where Lauren Kanarek claimed that Michael told someone not to talk about that here. She’s recording us, go out to the dumpsters. Or some other such similar representation……

8 Likes

Sounds like MB needs to add that to damages LK should owe him. Did you miss the multiple KKlan admissions that there are recordings of private conversations neither LK nor RG were party to?

Evidence of that is where?

15 Likes

Well, you pretty much demanded the regurgitation, @eggbutt.

You demanded “PROVE IT”.

Then you pretend to be offended when HH complies with your all caps demand. It does indeed look like a game to you.

1 Like

No, @eggbutt, no.

Please stop demanding I regurgitate the point. In my opinion you’ve understood the point perfectly well for months.

Sean Spicer Press Conference (Melissa McCarthy) - SNL - YouTube

Melissa McCarthy as Sean Spicer rode motorized podium through NYC - YouTube

Sean Spicer Returns (Melissa McCarthy) - SNL - YouTube

8 Likes

Oh, yes. Lauren sure did say that, which might explain why she was told to put a bug by the dumpster.

13 Likes

8 Likes

I was thinking about this and I find it interesting that both filings today include proof of everything they say and GAS’s filing the other day made all kinds of proclamations and had no proof.

24 Likes

I’m so sorry CH but you and HH are lost and are just posting total confusion.

It is understood you both are probably shell-shocked from the evidence presented by Mr Deininger in his filing. It’s gonna get worse. Maybe now is a good time to consider reality.

What I demanded PROOF of was actual EVIDENCE that Michael Barisone held or shot a gun on 8/7/19, not your word salad of what you think the jury thought. Mkay? Get it now?

BTW, I use all caps for you to help you find key words to focus on for better reading comprehension. I used to highlight words for students learning to read and comprehend. I was simply trying to help you understand the post. My efforts failed.

26 Likes

That is an excellent point.

14 Likes

Exactly! One attorney provides exhibits of proof and the other submits words he was told to say, probably by his client’s father. No exhibits, no evidence, nada.

24 Likes

Damn, I’d have to be really stressed to say in an area where I strongly suspect/know there are bugs to say to have a conversation else where and mention the location. I bet there were never any interesting recordings made by the dumpster.

10 Likes

Wrong. We KNOW LK was and is jealous of MHG.

I personally understand that as it seems MHG is where LK yearns to be.

Many a movie has been made regarding a yearning like that, which leads weaker minded people to engage in ugly, doomed to failure acts in their insatiable yearning and frustration.

In the world of dressage in Wellington, MHG is still B List but LK is D List.

MB chose MHG in all ways. I would have wanted LK gone too and I’m willing to bet just about every poster here feels the same way.

You just don’t choose second shelf.

21 Likes