Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

Maybe it’s time to start a new thread with the most recent filings from Deininger, Silver and GAS linked at the beginning? This thread has gotten super long.

13 Likes

The cop was in the middle of the situation, apparently he didn’t feel the need to report. And I am not really clear what actually happen with RC, but doesn’t appear nothing came of it as far as the dog being reported.
If the dog was so vicious why would the owners and MB allow it back on the property again that summer?
I am not arguing….like a lot of this case doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

Omg. You found me out!

1 Like

Anything could have happened. Cop didn’t want to sue the witness to a case he was testifying in, RC thought if she didn’t sue she might catch a break on the gun charge. We just don’t know.

Kujo is an awful dog.

7 Likes

They are perfectly readable to me as is. I can put up my screenshots (sideways) or type them out…

2 Likes

@ekat is the expert at that stuff! They make it so easy for everyone to find all the documents all in one place.

4 Likes

Whoops. Saw this reply after I posted my last one because I’m slow.

Re a dog buying someone that was attacking you and you wanting to give them an award, I can understand that, but that’s risky. The dog would be doing “their job” in some instances but that doesn’t mean that there would be no consequences. I deeply ingrain an “off” command, particularly because I have a guardian breed. I take dog bites seriously and as I said, the dog is still at risk for being destroyed if it bites. Even if it was defending the owner. Is that right? Well, we all have our opinion(s) on that. I’m just saying that a dog with a history of biting that then does more severe biting during an altercation with humans, would be a dog that should be looked at a little differently. Especially if the dog is merely a pet with mediocre/average “pet level” training. It’s just not something to take lightly. It’s a responsibility, I should say. As is owning a dog in general, but I think I’m just sensitive to this topic because I own a breed that has gotten a bad name in some circles and I see idiots on Instagram promoting aggressive and poor behaviors. I really don’t think mine would’ve had the luxury to live if she bit someone. Even whilst defending me.

As for taking the high road, yes, that’s better than sinking, but idk that anyone is down at the same level as the K’s.

8 Likes

I personally can still not read it well because it is so pixelated. There are others who are good at that stuff, but for me even the lighter version is not 100% readable.
I be sad.
:disappointed_relieved:

11 Likes

Well at least someone loves him.
I won’t have mean animals on my property. I believe you have Standard Poodles as do I and they are all sweet.

Standard poodles? Nice try.

3 Likes

Oops, must have been someone else.
Not trying anything. Yikes!

Still sideways, but are these better for anyone?

2 Likes

I think you are confusing two different posters.

I’ve always wanted a standard poodle, but my husband doesn’t. Which makes me sad. So no poodle for me.

5 Likes

Wrong, wrong, wrong! And I will own the breast implant comment every damn day of the week!

You reap what you sow in life and on social media. LK has gone after people known to her as well as out and out strangers, following a possible minor around a store videoing her to make fun of her, and attacking a mother who tragically lost a child. Do you not comprehend she sought Girl Joey out to torment her with never having meet her???

Why no personal responsibility on the part of LK? She got exactly what she wanted- she caused a man to become mentally unstable! She plotted and planned with Jonathan Kanarek to destroy Michael Barisone. Those texts show people with no care and consideration for other human beings.

Has Lauren Kanerek ever expressed remorse for her actions? Has Jonathan Kanerek ever expressed remorse for his actions? Certainly not, because they don’t think they did anything wrong! These are not people you want in your life.

And you know what happened? No, you do not because none of us do!

That you do steadfastly defend these people @hut-ho78 makes you no better than them!

21 Likes

Mr. Silver and Mr. D,
please include readable copies of all texts and such in the future. Thank you.

9 Likes

I think standard poodles are smart dogs, but I don’t like the curly hair of their general look/faces/long muzzles in some cases. There are things I like about them, but I wouldn’t own one. I also don’t like the whole “doodle” craze.

5 Likes

It’s not for me either, and of course it’s the one that’s circled that I can’t make heads or tails of.

1 Like

I must have misunderstood this post.

That’s exactly how my husband feels about them.

I don’t like the doodle craze either. I know multiple suburban families who all have labradoodles and golden doodles. Multiple dogs have significant orthopedic issues. Mostly nice temperaments, but I have seen more than one with serious spine and hip issues. It’s sad.

2 Likes

standard poodles are great(I have 3) but I don’t understand doodles either.
And they don’t shed! But do require grooming which can be expensive or you have to do it yourself.

2 Likes