Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

When the deck is stacked against one by a conniving conspirator, NGRI is a damn good win!

5 Likes

I realize it’s a tangent, but I find that story to be hilarious. I wonder if the cop admitted that chain of events to his cop colleagues. Lol.

3 Likes

I agree that it’s the best he could have hoped for, given all the evidence that he shot LK. Without successfully establishing that MB was insane, MB would have been found guilty.

1 Like

How many times does this have to be explained to you for you to understand why the sweep did not find the recording devices that Lauren Kanarek, Jonathan Kanarek (@Inigo-montoya), Robert Guy Goodwin/Jim E Stark/Superman/Michael Goodwin, and Kirby Kanarek (@Seeker1) all admit were there and that the text messages prove were there?

I thought @LexInVA explained it very clearly, such that anyone would understand why the sweep would not find them.

11 Likes

After the shooting! How were they buffering recordings they didn’t have yet unless little Lala or daddy gave them to the police, who apparently completely disregarded the fact they were illegal. No wonder the cops were so chummy with RG the day of the shooting.

Maybe someone official in that area will call for a full investigation.

13 Likes

Again, what evidence? We’re all still waiting. Or do YOU have all the forensic crime scene evidence?

6 Likes

So is it these recordings that the police had that KK was transcribing?

1 Like

@hut-ho78 and @CurrentlyHorseless continue their extremely tiresome twisting and manipulation.

I’m done for the day responding civilly to the two of them.

5 Likes

Right on time. You can almost set your clock.

2 Likes

Ok, I did not click on the link, but just someone describing anything as a purebreed Labradoodle makes me roll my eyes a little bit.

4 Likes

It’s actually worth reading. They’ve done their homework, right down to a genetic database.

3 Likes

YES!!! can you share?

O. M. G.

I have a feeling my jaw is going to be on the floor for a while. That is quite a price. Not to mention the fact that there are countless perfectly nice animals in shelters and rescues that need homes.

3 Likes

Are these all from LK’s phone? Or was that from RG’s phone?

:woman_shrugging: That is what the lawyers for the Kanarek’s say. Everything was collected by LE. I don’t know whether or not LE or the all the lawyers have all the SafeSport reports. If 48 Hours has them, then my guess is everyone does.

There is a police report saying that the police contacted MCPO about her recordings in the days before the shooting and that they did not notify MB, the property owner, that she was recording him.

Since NJ is a 1 part state, this is very disturbing….or somehow she had to have convinced them that she was present (but silent) for the recording.

12 Likes

Are you done replying or civilly replying? You haven’t civilly replied to me since :thinking: ever?

Please feel free to scroll on by.

1 Like

Let’s just stop and think for a moment about how unbelievably crazy that one statement is, never mind everything else that was going on.

11 Likes

I believe they are beyond 15 generations and trying to establish it as an individual breed. That will take a long time. But, compared to backyard breeders who throw a poodle and a lab together and call what they have a breed, this groupl is light years ahead of them.

2 Likes

I think I might’ve missed that whole thing since I did not read every single thread. How old were the working students who left?

1 Like