Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

Amen.

10 Likes

Only if people follow her down that rabbit hole. Just say no.

31 Likes

I agree with you, but I also see how it is just so darned tiresome to see @CurrentlyHorseless lie and obfuscate and twist words over and over. Which mistruths do we let fly and which do we push back against?

17 Likes

I have not lied, obfuscated, or twisted words.

I was referring to Simring stating in the Krol hearing that MB currently was suffering from chronic depression and delusional disorder, and needed intensive psychiatric treatment in order to “confront his demons.” Thank you for providing the quote.

That’s the same diagnosis Simring offered during the trial to establish that MB was legally not responsible for having shot LK: chronic depression and delusional disorder.

3 Likes

So nice to have blocked CH. It makes reading the thread so much easier.
Poor MB. This is such a sad state of affairs. Not that Canada is any better but the US is such a broken country. No justice at all.
Thank you Jillsmith for the update.

26 Likes

Why waste time on any of them?

She’ll just invent more from the “movie in her head.” Attempting to get the thread locked in the process.

28 Likes

That’s the conundrum, isn’t it? Responding only fuels another onslaught of repetitive and also false claims. And quite possibly fuels a need for attention too. But ignoring them allows the disinformation to remain. And as Trump taught us, when a lie is repeated often enough, people start to believe it.

18 Likes

It really is a huge improvement, isn’t it? I only wish I had tried it much, much, much sooner.

12 Likes

Except that’s not what you said. You claimed Simring said Michael was still having delusional thinking. Having a chronic delusion disorder does not mean someone is currently having delusional thoughts, just as having chronic depression doesn’t mean someone is always depressed. Perfect example of you twisting someone’s words to suit your narrative.

28 Likes

Maybe we should all make it our New Years resolution lol

10 Likes

And look, right on cue….

The other one is coming…

Please, just leave me out of this thread going forward.

7 Likes

Somebody called for backup lol?

12 Likes

Why wait??

4 Likes

Maybe they thought better. The bubble seems to be gone for now…

4 Likes

Fingers crossed. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

That’s it

1 Like

As hard as it is to ignore lies, twisting of the truth and various other irritants from CH and company, we need to just “let it go”. No matter what we say to try and correct bad information, it won’t matter. They will NEVER stop. Who behaves like that anyway??

26 Likes

Good point

2 Likes

Since we are all such good sleuths, we should investigate and solve the Toronto couple who were murdered.
With the 35 million dollar reward we could pay off MB’s attorney fees and then stomp out injustice everywhere (until the money ran out).

I hope this poor family does get closure even if the EIM isn’t the one to solve the murder.

17 Likes

Funny I was driving past the Apotex plant yesterday and thinking about the Sherman murders. How crazy that they do t seem close to solving it after all this time. And how did the police label it at first as a murder / suicide? Talk about bungling the crime scene. Maybe they did their training in NJ.

9 Likes