Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

@erinmeri.

Your profile is hidden so it won’t let me send you a private message. So I guess I’ll ask here…

I also decorate sugar cookies (I need to practice a lot more than I do, I tend to be more into cakes) and I had been thinking about getting a projector. Which one do you use, how easy is it, and where do you find the designs to use for it (or can you put anything in the projector, any piece of paper).

Some photos for
“tax”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvEWE7sloZh/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsD8LjcB1KQ/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Br04oEghMUd/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6arOlcJLul/

THX

15 Likes

Riding without a helmet in 2022 really lowers someone’s professional credibility in my eyes.

26 Likes

@vxf111 Those are gorgeous!

3 Likes

Click on your avatar, then click on your user name. Click on messages, then new messages then start a message by typing in the user that you want to message. Even if their profile is hidden you can send a direct message.

6 Likes

Those are gorgeous! I will PM you when I get back to the city!

2 Likes

Or it’s a hint.

7 Likes

:joy: Wow! My simple “what if” question has caused quite a stir. It’s been like the rumor circle where one person is told something and it travels around the circle until it reaches the originator completely different than it began!

Reading for comprehension is apparently a skill not learned by all. What a shame to go through life so frigging confused and misinformed.

To be clear it will definitely not be my responsibility nor do I have the authority to make any announcement regarding Michael Barisone’s release, as exciting as that news will be for so many! :heart:

HAPPY NEW YEAR, MICHAEL! 2023 WILL BE A NEW BEGINNING FOR YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES. MAY 2023 BE FILLED WITH PEACE, FREEDOM, AND LOVE FOR ALL INVOLVED.

32 Likes

:clinking_glasses: here, here!

3 Likes

Sorry. I was hoping it was kinda like vague-booking, not pondering.

Still think it would be wonderful

9 Likes

Yes, it would be completely amazing for so many!

8 Likes

As someone has already said, never have I/we been so emotionally invested for a person we don’t know personally - but, puhleeeeese, let this be true! This appalling situation of his confinement, non-treatment and heartbreak needs to be over.

29 Likes

It has been obvious from the start that the support for Michael Barisone from across the US was vastly underestimated. How amazing it has been that not one single soul has come forward to besmirch his reputation or past behavior. If anything, the groundswell of support increased substantially after the trial when much of the truth was made public. There is so much more to tell about all that happened to him, as well as the lack of treatment at NJ State facilities. The truth will find a way. It always does.

36 Likes

I think that is more a commentary on how small, less affluent towns/counties removed from a larger metro area can be run by one powerful family if there is not enough oversight.

I got turned on the the Murdaugh Murders podcast from these threads and thoroughly enjoyed them for a long time. but over the summer she got too involved in complaining about other journalists taking from her work and it got too tedious for me. I have been binging Up and Vanished podcast by Payne Lindsay, which is from the mid 2010s, and has struck me as someone who made the podcast never about him which Mandy has struggled with occasionally. I am only about halfway through the series so it may change. But Payne is also a documentary filmmaker, not a journalist, so he has lots of experience removing himself from the story.

I am not unaccustomed to reporters becoming “part of the family”. Jim Vance, Jack Anderson (he was on Nixon’s “enemies list”), Maureen Bunyan, Doreen Gentzler, Wendy Rieger, Bob Lopez (98 Rock), Bob Levey, Bill Gold, J.C.Hayward, etc.

Mandy is in her early 30’s and honestly, if she wants to complain about how she was treated shabbily by defense attorneys or other reporters/journalists on her podcast - she is welcome to do so.

Nothing ever changes when people grit their teeth and accept whatever is dished out.

ETA:

https://www.baltimoresun.com/bal-10th-lopez-story.html

3 Likes

My very sincere apologies to @hut-ho78! Lala was giving props to @CurrentlyHorseless instead of HH. I must have been stoned on chocolate milk and Eggnog wine.

I freely admit mistakes when I make them. Sorry.

I still wonder who “we all” is though. :smirk:

11 Likes

Aww…I hope Hut doesn’t feel slighted by Lauren.

9 Likes

Slighted by someone I don’t know? :joy:

Besides, I admire CH greatly. Glad to see her communication skills recognized. :heart:

:rofl: :joy:

13 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :joy: :laughing: :sweat_smile: Wow! That was a whopper! Communication skills? Does that include reading comprehension?

Well, I’m glad at least two people are sucking up to CH for some reason. Maybe she has shared the police report with them! :rofl:

15 Likes

I’m reminded of this Bugs cartoon

10 Likes