Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

:rofl: :joy:

I think CH likes the risque of a twist. Its what she does, we don’t need to ask her to elaborate.

7 Likes

Isn’t it? I love a good tease.

3 Likes

Aaw shucks… this is getting cute!

So much admiration going around: We’ve got HH :heart: CH :heart: JK and LK :heart: CH

Adorable.

13 Likes

That is the weirdest thing ever @Hightale.

I mean, the pat on the back is right there in Lauren/LaLa/Lina’s post.
How can someone report a post mentioning that?

I too do wonder who “We all” are in this case, but maybe CH can tell us.

21 Likes

Maybe she doesn’t want to Risqué further embarassment.

11 Likes

What are you talking about, Hightale?

When did I insist the Moderator do anything?

If you said I was lauded by “my master” for my “undying devotion to her cause” (I don’t even remember anything like that), that’s just a run of the mill attempt at mockery, as is your current post.

Pretty much what this thread has devolved into.

Cheesecake, kittens, and cutesy mockery. Oh my.

2 Likes

Now that’s a twist.

5 Likes

Wow! Who doesn’t like these things? /s

4 Likes

No one is forcing you to visit or participate. As far as I’m aware, at least.

15 Likes

Ignore still not working for you, Eggbutt? And you just reset it yesterday!

2 Likes

I assume that most people who announce they are ignoring someone, like you did to me, are not really ignoring them.

Shrug.

5 Likes

FYI. I’m sorry to say that the ignore function does not always work, especially when it comes to showing quotes that other people posted from the users who are on ignore.

10 Likes

This has been brought up in every thread. I guess some people do not want to believe it so I decided to go a different route on the most recent rant about it.

5 Likes

The Royal we?

4 Likes

I don’t have anyone on ignore, but I have a wicked scrolling finger! You can, too!

22 Likes

Yes, but regardless how many times many have told @CurrentlyHorseless about this issue, she continues her pattern of banal posts disregarding the issue. She is obviously starved for attention by any means.

4 Likes

Or…call me crazy… you could just scroll by her posts.

14 Likes

Indeed, just as she could discontinued tagging posters in her responses. Her intent has always been crystal clear, to derail, deflect, and argue.

12 Likes

Has anyone been able to get on the civil case file today to see if there is anything else new? If keep getting a time out message when trying to get on.

1 Like