Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

Is there any way to tell if JK and KK ever responded to their subpoenas?

2 Likes

But you fall for the bait…

9 Likes

Yep. We do.

3 Likes

Not that I know of.

We wait and see if there are more contempt filings against them or if something else goes on with the case.

4 Likes

End of year court close outs. Everything will be down. Courts close early to tally cashiers as civil courts take in $$ for filings. Won’t be 100% until Tuesday morning. All their attention is turning over cash registers, computers, data, calendars to 2023. And they’re running $$ totals for 2022 so each register takes 30 minutes minimum to run. Resetting machines to start new Index numbers to 1/2023 etc

9 Likes

Thank you KM!

3 Likes

I’m wondering if the arrested alleged perp in Idaho killings was a female. Anyone know? Strikes me as a female.

No, male.

https://wapo.st/3VwOr33

4 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

I just hope they got the right person. That seemed very bizarre that they seemed to have no leads whatsoever following such a high profile crime. Horrible.

4 Likes

And one of the first things he immediately asked was if they had anyone else in custody. Strange, but the entire thing is strange and horrible. He could have done it as a study into the emotions of a criminal mind based on sm requests to interview criminals on how they felt as they committed their crimes.

5 Likes

8 Likes

This is the EXACT same recipe that I love. I have always made it with a graham cracker crust, but love the idea of a gingersnap crust instead. I am going to try it that way! When my kids were actually kids I put mini jelly beans on top when I made it for Easter.

4 Likes

I made the recipe @McGurk shared for dessert tonight and can confirm it is light, super creamy, not too sweet, and delicious.

7 Likes

I’ll have to make a new post in the menagerie thread, but BiL and I have reached an agreement. Nic can stay here up to four months while he heals from surgery and re-learns how to be an indoor kitty and I try my damndest to find him a home. So Nic will get a second chance at life! Here he is doing box protector duty. The drool is due to his advanced stomatitis.

25 Likes

FYI, I found pure gingers snapsto be too much and like it with half Graham crackers half gingersnaps.

6 Likes

Dont know a ton, but he has experience riding the Young Horse stuff, having worked for a while for Endel Ots. He is young - under 30 I’m pretty sure, and recently went on his own. He has a lot of connections in the Florida dressage world, but a long way to go before BNT.

5 Likes

Sounds like someone who’s not in a position yet to be very choosy about his clientele.

10 Likes

I’d be surprised as it’s a holiday and greystone doesn’t seem to be able to do anything on regular days, much less holidays. But that would be a fantastic development for MB, even if it happened on the 3rd!

10 Likes

Temp and cooking time please!

Yum!