Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

Actually if you tap on the watch on facebook it brings you to the video

2 Likes

Really. Talk about cheesecake!

And I love the pic of him in the little kitten sweatshirt. Guy’s got brass.

4 Likes

Darn it! When I go to his FB page the 2022 video compilation is not there…. Mean! Just plain mean!

Trying one more time tap on “watch of Facebook”

1 Like

Here’s 30 min of BM.

16 Likes

9 Likes

Yum!!

1 Like

I blamed 2020 on the fact we went out to dinner on New Year’s Day, and did not cook the traditional Pennsylvania Dutch pork and sauerkraut “good luck for the year” New Year’s dinner. The result- an emergency hysterectomy, concussion, brain bleed, fractured sternum as well as a world wide pandemic!

I took full responsibility then and I take it now. The pork and sauerkraut had been made and eaten!

19 Likes

I think she’s probably talking about water cress.

1 Like

Wow that was a great video, I hadnt heard the details of the filer.

DIddn’t the prosecutor insensitively, and unnecessarily ask Boyd, during the trial about the fire? Can you imagine throwing that at Boyd on the stand so unnecesarily?

7 Likes

To rattle him. To remind Boyd that he knew about his life.

6 Likes

@BrownDerby

Thanks so much for posting the video. Loved it!

2 Likes

I thought Schellhorn brought it up to stress to the jury the tragedy of barn fires (because he thought Bilinkas was going to try to discount LK’s concerns about a supposedly malfunctioning clothes dryer). And Schellhorn was also trying to discredit Boyd a bit in the eyes of the jury in case they were all starry-eyed about a multiple Olympian testifying as a character witness for MB.

10 Likes

One of my fav videos! Neville was back out competing at the lower levels in 2022. So fun to see him at our local events!

5 Likes

That is cool! I assumed he’d been fully retired. I think it was Dutton who called him an SOB.

ETA he reminds me of one of my barn’s retirees. “Too mean to die.”

4 Likes

spicy! if you google his name there are some videos and articles about him recently. Fair Hill posted a video on their facebook page of him from august I think going Beg Novice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not quite. Water cress is sweeter and a separate variety.

Creasy greens are a small leafy green often known as upland cress, winter cress, and early yellow rocket. They are similar to watercress in taste but do not grow in bogs the way watercress does. There is a similar species called winter rocket (Barbarea vulgaris).

5 Likes

Too bad that completely backfired on him to make Schellhorn look like (even more of) an insensitive jerk. I don’t recall now off the top of my head if that was before or after he laughed at the teenage working student.

Plus even if it had worked, that still would have only accounted for 1/3 of the Olympic athletes there to testify for MB.

10 Likes

Shellhorne was definitely doing it to tie in to the “faulty” dryer at Baritone’s barn, and the possibility of fire. He also brought up to Phillip Dutton that he had also experienced a barn fire. Insensitive, to say the least.

10 Likes

As if he could unnerve someone who risked his life to save Nevile. A mere mortal like Schellhorn would likely wet his pants just walking Burghley.

13 Likes