Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

My boss (editor) would’ve saved the email, printed out numerous copies for the writing staff, then handed them out at the local cantina so we could laugh at and mock the sender while sipping margaritas.

17 Likes

Here you go, it is a screen shot. I hope that works for you.

If you want to access the link to the wish list you (general) have to go to the Go Fund Me to get to it.

13 Likes

Thank you! Perfect!

2 Likes

The danger is, nobody knows what the persons work relationship is.

My last supervisor was a weasel. We clashed from day one. I’d been there 34 years, he comes in off the street and starts telling us we’re doing things wrong. He wasn’t qualified for the position, but the hiring authority was his college buddy. They’ve lost 7-8 good, long term employees due to him. But, he wanted us out so he made life miserable until we retired.

Had someone contacted him, I have no doubts he might have tried using that to fire me. Likely unsuccessfully, but it would have been ugly. Nobody needs that in their life.

He’s still there, not sure how. But the section has a wide reputation for being unresponsive and incompetent now.

My point is, anybody going so far as to contact employees is reprehensible. I’d say that even if it was someone calling LK’s (nonexistent) employer. And defending the actions of said person is almost as bad. Especially when everyone involved are strangers on the internet. Unless you’re not.

22 Likes

It actually happened to me that my boss was contacted by my soon to be ex while we were divorcing. But I worked in a court at the time so things went differently than he had hoped for or expected.

Soon to be ex called boss and told him I was (get this) a cocaine using vampire who was selling government secrets off my work computer. Well this phone call made it to the top chief clerk for the Family Court for the city. Long story short, by the next day I had an Order of Protection despite not asking for one.

#StalkerOops

True story.

35 Likes

I find it hysterically funny that there are posters here who feel the need to clean up either historical or fresh LK manure!

But the real question is WHY???

30 Likes

Still waiting to hear back about the police report too…

12 Likes

I believe there is only one reason why and that is the logical conclusion. But does it really matter? It’s not like there’s a GOOD reason. No matter what it is.

LK is simply reaping what she sowed.

Had she not engaged in her online and in person antics, no one would be speaking of her at all. No one would care.

And odds are that to many more people than now, MB might still be the bad guy of an incomplete story.

Weird how that works.

13 Likes

Police reports are public in NJ, why doesn’t someone send a request for a copy of the police report?

Not everybody can be extorted or arm-twisted. I wonder what will happen when the K’s run up against one, or a more than one, person who tells them to have at it?

6 Likes

Go for it!

Though that is not really the point.

8 Likes

If someone in NJ wanted to deal with that and share, I’m all for it. But I’m not sure I would trust that names wouldn’t be given out if one did.

1 Like

So your suggestion is no one should talk about anything negative, ever? Public posts are public and can be posted and reposted anywhere. You’re getting a bit ridiculous with this.

20 Likes

No need to wait on that @Sdel. I did respond on that one.

You can only get them by mail if you are named in the report that you seek a copy of. Otherwise, you must go and ask for them in person, with verifiable personal identification that they will record, and you must pay fees that go up with the number of pages in each report.

10 Likes

Yes @Sdel, did you forget? CH admitted that they were exaggerating and assuming the contents of the police report they referenced. They have not seen it or the contents of it.

It is that double standard that CH has.

20 Likes

As I said, I am retired. Therefore, for me, it is moot.

2 Likes

Nope, didn’t forget. Ignore works at least some of the time apparently.

4 Likes

As I feel absolutely zero obligation to post or comment about LK as CH sees fit, I shall continue to do as I please.

If LK didn’t want me to do so then I guess her threatening me wasn’t so 15D chess playing insightful after all.

I suspect many of the others who were harassed, threatened, abused, and insulted by LK feel the same.

#YouSuckAt37DChessInRealLife

Muah muah besties gertie m’ kay :heart:🩵:blue_heart::heart:‍:fire::eyes::lips: blah blah blah

23 Likes

@Sdel , I had not read the police report. I never stated that I had read the police report, as @trubandloki incorrectly assumed.

I made a couple of statements about a police report based on publicly available information about it from court testimony and legal filings.

I did not “exaggerate” anything. @trubandloki is unwilling to admit that her assumption that I’d read the report was incorrect.

1 Like