Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

Hey @CurrentlyHorseless, just wondering… were you at the farm the day after the shooting?

Just trying to figure out if you were dishonest in who you are or imposing rules on everyone else that do not apply to you?

16 Likes

Oh CH. You are so funny today.

You don’t get to imply you know the contents of something and then scream that it is the fault of others for reading it just the way you hoped people would read it.

But good try. A+ for effort.

Are we going back to tagging people multiple times in one post? Is that the way to do it?

17 Likes

Good grief. @Sdel needles me about still “waiting” for a response on something, then admits she has had me on ignore. LOL.

Well, why are you mystified that you haven’t seen a response from someone you claim to be ignoring?

Spoiler alert: it’s not. And this being a discussion board means that anyone who doesn’t like the discussion can choose not to participate

25 Likes

Ok….ignore quote/refresh fail. But seriously, reading comprehension….

As far as multiple tags…YD and LK both had that habit. It’s got to be some kind of bat signal or something.

4 Likes

I don’t recall him mentioning Paradigm or when this alleged event took place, but I didn’t read the YouTube comments other than the ones posted here. Did he say it had happened recently or could it have been from the past? And did people just assume it was connected to Paradigm? If he didn’t say it happened while LK has been at Paradigm, seems unfair to drag that barn into it.

6 Likes

It still boggles my mind that the court can order someone to have intensive therapy, and the same court then confines him to a facility where intensive therapy isn’t provided.

28 Likes

I recall a post by Lauren Kanarek where she wrote that it was a good thing they had cameras up in their apartment because JH was caught doing something illegal (stealing a necklace? It was a few years ago - she definitely accused him of being up to no good).

Naturally, she didn’t file a police report or use the footage as evidence.

7 Likes

Yet, how many of us anonymous posters have been threatened here by LK. Think about it. She had absolutely no idea who she was threatening!

Did it stop some from posting? I am sure it did.

Did it stop all from posting? Absolutely not, because I was one she threatened, and I won’t stop.

Maybe LK, self proclaimed “bad ass” and “woman of unlimited means”, needs to learn to think before she threatens.

One day her threats might come back to bite her when she is least expecting it!

AND NO, FOR THOSE WHO FEEL THE NEED TO ARGUE EVERY POST THAT DETRACTS FROM CERTAIN PEOPLE AND THEIR FAMILY, THAT IS NOT A THREAT- IT IS A FACT OF LIFE. WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND!

32 Likes

If it was any other court, I would be surprised.

This court does not surprise me with just how stupid they do things.

2 Likes

You mean CH was gossiping about the police report? Oh my.

23 Likes

@BigMama1, you’re not pearl clutching, are you??? :joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

Alas I have no pearls. Perhaps they were stolen in a mysterious jewelry heist.

18 Likes

Talk about insanity, their program defines it.

3 Likes

Speaking of insanity…the mystery emailer is now sending messages to my trainer :rofl:

34 Likes

Oh my. Your mystery emailer must be bored.

Please tell me that your trainer is laughing.

15 Likes

Y tho?

I mean, what are they looking to accomplish? It’s totally strange.

I’m quite sure most trainers would toss it because the cowardly Emailer just sounds unhinged. Plus, the client and trainer usually have a decent enough relationship, and some anonymous stranger likely isn’t going to ruin that with their ramblings. I mean, it’d be worth a laugh if it weren’t so sad (the Emailer is obviously troubled and may benefit from getting help).

9 Likes

Laughing hysterically.

I feel so special for being singled out. I bet you mob members are all jealous.

Mystery writer accused me of being part of the mob…does that mean I’m a member? I had no idea. I don’t even own a cute bathrobe!

34 Likes

Now this is getting to be too much….

7 Likes

Is the mystery writer using their own name to message the trainer?
Why on earth would anyone seek to mess with people like that?!

10 Likes