Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

I totally agree!

6 Likes

Exactly! She can be “training” with Charlotte Jost for all I know or care but she has to show up to ride! That isn’t one of her strong suits.

She was training with one of the biggest BNT’s and we see how far she went with him! You either have talent, drive, ability, passion, or you don’t. Period. She has none of those attributes.

Let me also add, not every student of a BNT wants or has to show. Many are content moving along training until they feel the time is right for them.

9 Likes

If she was working hard, focused on her goals and horses, she wouldn’t have to talk about it. Or “hint” about it on instagram. Or huff and puff, or act haughty, or send her minions out to this thread with rhetoric and retorts and finger shaking to shame us for “gossiping” on a gossip board. Heh.

14 Likes

Well, when you don’t have integrity…

9 Likes

AFAIK Ulf stopped training her when he left Florida for Europe. I assume he might spend part of the season in FL and if so, no reason to think he wouldn’t be training her again.

Her current trainer, as discussed several hundred posts back, is not a BNT, but more of an up-and-comer developing his own business.

5 Likes

Access to funds and drive, yes, but also talent. I could have all the money and commitment that Charlotte Jorst does and still wouldn’t be half the rider she is.

9 Likes

Cancelling lessons implies a certain amount of polite notification about not being able to make it to your lesson.
Was that how it worked? I understood the horse show and lesson routine involved simply not showing up.

7 Likes

You mean because I only ride 4 days a week, I am not a 65 year old up and comer???!! I need to do a good flounce over this.

19 Likes

Alice Tarjan is another example. And instead of buying made horses, she gets most (all?) of her horses as foals or very young horses and makes them up herself. Super example of drive, dedication, passion plus talent and the funds to make her dream happen.

19 Likes

Charlotte has bought some and has a string of babies including clones of 2 of her GP horses. She intends to always be relevant in the ring it seems.

8 Likes

The clones are adorable. I love the video clips she posts of them.

6 Likes

Me too!

Serenade is phenomenal!

2 Likes

Y’all either remember what you wrote or you do not.
As far as speaking ill of Paradigm @BigMama1, you too as well as others thought posters were being mean to them.

What is up with the current infatuation with @/BigMama?

29 Likes

Evidently, we do not.

What a piece of work you are.

19 Likes

How is saying any of this kind of thing necessary?

4 Likes

If that’s what you you think about the situation then I await your outrage over @BigMama1’s contacts being sent such ridiculous communications. Because you’re stating that she WASN’T on board to people “being mean to Paradigm”.

So I await your display of outrage.

15 Likes

Perception v reality.

Pyrite v gold

13 Likes

They were the only poster that had enough information out there to be found in order to actually contact associations in order to attempt to bully anyone on the forum into shutting up? I mean, how many threats to the editor and Helgstrand (the new owners) failed to get the subject banned?

21 Likes