Unlimited access >

Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

What was it someone said on one of the previous threads? “Some people live to pull wings off of butterflies.” Or something like that. :angry:

2 Likes

Jinx! :laughing:

I’d never heard of that saying but it is appropriate and chilling.

2 Likes

@endlessclimb. If your mother does jump in this mess, I would be interested in how long it takes her to get “caught up”—if that is even possible.

I can’t believe GAS is close to being there.

4 Likes

If think he’s scrambling a bit, but was probably given a leg up by Nagel. For his sake i hope he took a big retainer…

6 Likes

That was me.

And elsewhere

ekat’s reply:

9 Likes

GAS has staff.

5 Likes

:rofl:

You must have learned Jinx differently than I did. I thought it only applied when people did the same thing at the same time.

2 Likes

Night shift morning margaritas. There was a place that would fire up the margaritas machine at 6 am if we called and said we were coming.

11 Likes

Yes, that poor staff, wading through boxes and boxes and boxes, and trying to summarize for GAS.

I feel particular empathy for the one who gets the box with the manifesto in it. Because that stuff is just pure insanity written by his plaintiff, hours before the incident. Poor staff has to summarize and explain that to GAS.

15 Likes

Excuse me, but the preferred search term for EIM members is (Barisone, Michael).

6 Likes

I hadn’t seen your reply when I started composing mine. Had to leave for a few minutes to tend to the dog, then came back and finished typing. Then I saw your post a minute later after I scrolled down some more. My bad. :grin:

7 Likes

I can not imagine trying to summarize that manifesto. I even less understand who they would make that into anything positive for their client.

4 Likes

No bad. Just figured Jinx was done differently in different places.

2 Likes

If GAS doesn’t read that manifesto himself, he is not worthy of any respect as an attorney. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Somewhere, the paralegals are drawing straws over who has to go talk to GAS.

Ummm…Mr GAS? Sorry to bother you but…remember when Lauren Kanarek said she was peacefully reading/napping on the porch the morning of August 7th, and up until the shooting?

Well, you see, what she was ACTUALLY doing was writing and posting this…um…stuff.

19 Likes

Yes, that certainly works too. I like to search using LK to see if any other cases pop up. One never knows…

6 Likes

I can tell you with absolute certainty that the really entertaining stuff gets copied, identities redacted and then becomes a most excellent party story at some point.

11 Likes

OMG it would literally make my week if I had to summarize the manifesto for a judge!

I basically did that doing petitions for people seeking orders of protection and the whacky ones make your day. I still tell the story of when God came in asking for an Order of Protection against his wife… in Malta.

Good times!

8 Likes

Amazon

6 Likes