Unlimited access >

Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Yes, and they were trying very hard to push back on us obsessed previous victims who just would not let it go! They desperately wanted to change perceptions for their benefit and the benefit of “the family”. There was a post near the end by IM touting that the tide was turning and team LK was gaining support, or words to that effect. I’m not sure who they were trying to convince, but it does not go unnoticed that the prevailing opinions on these threads actually came to pass. IM truly does not comprehend how intense the dislike for LK & Co is. They have covered and cleaned up and protected for so long, this was just another mess to spin…funny, @Seeker1 actually used the word “mess” in a recent post talking about the entire situation.

7 Likes

To try and put MB in a position where he has to sell his Florida farm and declare bankruptcy is my guess.

Remember what I wrote about LK deciding to destroy someone who SHE KNEW had mental health struggles (and had worked SO hard for SO long to succeed despite them)? That it was like pulling wings off of a butterfly? Well, destroying him financially for fun is very much in keeping with her character.

25 Likes

Classic…this is suitable for framing!!!

13 Likes

And get a chunk of change in the process….

8 Likes

Lol!!

3 Likes

I spent a lot of time working on gang-banging cases. Those made more sense to me than this level of depravity and ugliness.

14 Likes

That’s hilarious.

She probably should not hold her breath waiting for an apology from anyone who was convinced of her truthfulness by watching the trial.

10 Likes

Well, the behavior is similar.

Speaking of which (entitled behavior) - is anyone else hooked on Mandy Matney’s “The Murdaugh Murders” podcast? I gasped yesterday. I wasn’t necessarily surprised by the information but it still horrified me. It is worth listening to the podcast from the beginning.

6 Likes

or the dog?

1 Like

Agree, But the K’s seem to be desperately trying to convince everyone that THEY WON the criminal case, which makes me think that if they are truly delusional enough to believe that, they are delusional enough to believe they can also win the civil cases. As I said earlier, there is something odd about the way their brains work.

14 Likes

Normally I would not expect Stephen Colbert to remember one story he did a decade ago. But that particular outing was probably pretty memorable for him. It certainly was for the rest of us, anyway!

16 Likes

Yep, “verifiable” for sure!

7 Likes

Odd is an understatement. I wonder what will happen in their heads when the civil suit doesn’t turn out the way they want? What next?

7 Likes

In one of my contacts I linked the video of the tiara segment with the gofundme as well as a link to the verdict.

11 Likes

I guess their next line will be that he planned an SSS on them.

It will be interesting to see if either of those is the next line they throw out (esp. given how RG is suddenly harping about “a shovel.”)

2 Likes

Cards of thanks for MR B and Mr D written, where do I send them?

1 Like

What really strikes me is the consistent use of phrase and theme from LK and crew, both before and after the shooting.

6 Likes

does Colbert even know?
I wonder.

1 Like

I just went back and watched Mr. B’s closing statement in its entirety. Had seen parts but never the whole thing. To say he hit it out of the ballpark would be an understatement. What an amazing man and after that, if I had been Mr. S., I might have been tempted to throw my hands up and just surrrender. It truly would have been difficult for the jury to reach any other verdict. Felt so bad for MB having to sit there and it really laid out just how horrible those 2 creatures are. So glad justice was done and am very surprised that Taylor did not interrupt him during the closing.

19 Likes

Send them to Edward Bilinkas’s law office would be my suggestion. But addressed to Mr. B. & Mr. D. I think Mr. Bilinkas would let Mr. D. know there was a letter for him, if not hand it to him directly.

Someone may have Mr. D.'s address handy.

Those who wish to write to Barisone can do so via defense attorney Ed Bilinkas. Letters should be addressed this way: M. Barisone C/O Bilinkas Edward J., 415 State Route 10,STE #1, Randolph, N.J. 07869

4 Likes