Unlimited access >

Moesha and the People of Mexico Revisited !!!

OMG! This just came in from the BBC Newsworld radio:

"We have just received word that following Tropical Storm Baloubet, undercover investigative reporter Moesha and his photojournalist Jeb have been caught in a scandal that has the possibility of rocking the quiet town of Aculpulcopoco to its very core! It seems that the dynamic duo were there to originally uncover the ring of bandits exporting over-size-undergarments to male equestrians that were making the wearers feel inadequate because of their over-large size. However, while on the trail of VT Rider and her cohorts LOUISE and Duffy, it seems that the two stumbled upon one Senor Sea Urchin, Esq., a conniving gangster known for his terrible tenacity and the bad company he keeps (the exploits of Senorita Colin-Miranda are legendary). It was well know that Senor Urchin dealt in finding hunter/jumpers for the American market and usually at a huge profit to himself. Now, as we all know journalists don?t make a lot of money, so when during the big storm Jeb witnessed this mule jumping a 5 foot fence with ease, the lightbulb went off! And so began the fraud scam involving selling mules as 3 ft A/O hunters for 6 figures. The new “Bigearbloods” were a huge success- no matter that Senor Urchin had ordered the hit on poor VA Trainer when she tried to spill the beans, or that Brenna, YngAmateur and Pewter (all faithful grooms) had all disappeared as well. It didn’t matter - they were rich!! No one would ever find out.

Or so they thought until the intrepid brother/sister team of Jair and Heidi Hardy and their friend Robby Drew, stumbled innocently upon the whole mess while vacationing on the beach.

Agents AHC and MAZ from the FEI (Foreign Equestrian Investigations) are on the scene now. We are awaiting their first reports any moment."

OMG! This just came in from the BBC Newsworld radio:

"We have just received word that following Tropical Storm Baloubet, undercover investigative reporter Moesha and his photojournalist Jeb have been caught in a scandal that has the possibility of rocking the quiet town of Aculpulcopoco to its very core! It seems that the dynamic duo were there to originally uncover the ring of bandits exporting over-size-undergarments to male equestrians that were making the wearers feel inadequate because of their over-large size. However, while on the trail of VT Rider and her cohorts LOUISE and Duffy, it seems that the two stumbled upon one Senor Sea Urchin, Esq., a conniving gangster known for his terrible tenacity and the bad company he keeps (the exploits of Senorita Colin-Miranda are legendary). It was well know that Senor Urchin dealt in finding hunter/jumpers for the American market and usually at a huge profit to himself. Now, as we all know journalists don?t make a lot of money, so when during the big storm Jeb witnessed this mule jumping a 5 foot fence with ease, the lightbulb went off! And so began the fraud scam involving selling mules as 3 ft A/O hunters for 6 figures. The new “Bigearbloods” were a huge success- no matter that Senor Urchin had ordered the hit on poor VA Trainer when she tried to spill the beans, or that Brenna, YngAmateur and Pewter (all faithful grooms) had all disappeared as well. It didn’t matter - they were rich!! No one would ever find out.

Or so they thought until the intrepid brother/sister team of Jair and Heidi Hardy and their friend Robby Drew, stumbled innocently upon the whole mess while vacationing on the beach.

Agents AHC and MAZ from the FEI (Foreign Equestrian Investigations) are on the scene now. We are awaiting their first reports any moment."

You know, I travel far and wide in all of my spare time to capture these priceless moments on film.

OMG!!! Look at how ballsy SU is not only is that jump huge but notice that the standards have no cups ,it won’t come down ! I propose that we twist Snowbird’s arm and ask her to start ammending the AHSA so that there is a new breed specific division!
BIGEARBLOOD JUMPERS:Entrants to be papered BIGEARBLOODS ,in addition ears of said entrant must be able to hold at least one cool one in each ear ,Size of ear to be inspected by steward before entrant may enter the ring.Course to consist of eight obstacles 4 foot in height,one combination and two changes of direction are required.
NOw as to Mr SU’s attire or lack there of…Did anyone notice the SU claim to faim bareb… and what a b…it is ooohhh babaaaby!

Colin rewarding Bessie for doing great in the flat class…

Don’t forget ear nets!

Is black tack appropriate on Bigearbloods? What style pad?

Let’s reminisce brother Jair about your glory days in white satin pants, serenading a stadium full of 13 year-old girls, “Met her on a Sunday and my heart stood still, da doo run, run, run, da doo run, run”. Were the surgeons successful in excising your surgically stitched-on pants?

How your poor brother Robby had to suffer through a tumultous marriage to Kirstie Alley. Thank goodness for syndicated television series - his career is once again on its destined path and from the divorce settlement he can now buy as many bigearbloods as he pleases. I believe he’s purchased one for each lovely maiden in his harem - VTrider, MAZ, AHC.

As for moi, my mammary canyons have deflated with age and I am stuck in the small Mexican town, slinging burritos.

Tis true, too short to wear Prada, Armani, John Bartlett well. I look I’m wearing ma-in-law’s potato sack. And I know we drove his wife to suicide, but I’m kinda partial to Claude Montana - I think he’d create a doozy of a sexy riding jacket. Though not prototyped from his '80’s collections - I’d probably get eaten alive by the shoulder pads. Other confession, I LOVE Geoffrey Beene. What an elegant jacket he’d make, with such pretty details. Would love to see what Galliano could create to replace the damn TS’s. Would guess that it’d be a work of art and NO ONE would look as if they’re stashing a colostomy bag.

BTW, John Whittaker has a new mount - Virtual Village Earham. Willi Melliger’s now trying out a new mount, courtesy of Sea Urchin, Calvearo.

Agent AHC reporting… Agent MAZ and I are on the case and as soon as we recover from our wicked hangovers, we will provide all of you with further information…

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Love it.

[This message was edited by Weatherford on Jan. 17, 2001 at 07:04 PM.]

Smartbloods - JMO. this is waaay out there.

THIS IS THE BEST!!!

Bless you Jair!!! This is the kind of fun I was talking about on your thread yesterday!!! You are great! Thanks for making me laugh first thing this morning!!

Justbay - You are my new idol…

Duffy - I am sure that SU did hit that jump perfectly, but we won’t tell anyone that Colin had to “prep” the mule for him…

"Mules love to jump, making them great for coon hunting. "

That in itself causes me to laugh. What do you have to jump to hunts coons? And what do you do with coons after you hunted them?

BUT HEY WAIT that third one could do puissance!
I am laughing so hard am oh well you dont want to know!

First and foremost, I would never wear go-go boots. Instead, I am much more fond of the Prada velcro aquasocks that retail for the low Prada price of $295. But you’re right - I’m totally Cameron.

Fear not, fair maiden! I shall make a personal delivery of your new bigbearblood very, very soon. Despite my stunning blue eyes and shocking blond hair, I’m still a Diaz at heart! My roots run deep (btw, where’s Oribe when you need him for a quick touch-up?).

Robby, off to drink Yellow Birds (popular a.m. Mardi Gras drink, VT Rider) for the afternoon …

Here a picture of the originator of the Royal Studbook for the Bigearbluebloods:

Wicked hangovers, huh? Were you drinking tequila shots out of the souvenier Bigearblood glasses again?

MAZ, please, for the love of Trigger, please go back and edit your ha ha ha’s into smaller bits so we don’t have to scroll for the whole thread!

Well, Duffy… I know you are under “Mr. Accurate’s” spell… but some of us KNOW about that business card that reads “Sea Urchin, Chiparooni”

hehehe!!

http://www.mndonkeyandmule.com/page28.html

http://www.equichat.com/dressage/messages/1423.shtml