Unlimited access >

Mosby's

Ok, who’s coming…who’s bringing name tags, how large of a table to we need, what’s the actually day, time? Is this not going to be the pre-party before we all hit the Shark club? Who’s going to be the key one driver? I need answers…getting restless!! Need to warn Mosby’s!!!

Hey – you guys can get into Mosbys…just sit at one of the booths and eat/drink sodas! As long as your parents don’t mind you hanging out w/ a bunch a horse crazy drinkers! Actually, Alex’s mom will have to come as well! I miss her!

If we come to Mosby’s and allow ourselves to be indoctrinated, do we get a lifetime membership card with a place on the back to sign our names (in blood?)

Don’t worry I know exactly where the Fauquier Jail is so I will come bail you out. Just don’t ask me how I know where it is. LOL

An even better plan, AHC! I look forward to hearing from you! Oh and Jair- I get the front seat!!

Oh and how might you know Benaja??? Have you been blessed??? Who might be lurking under this alias…hmmmmmm I wonder??? <BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Benaja:
Kennett Square, RUN, don’t walk, from Good to Go if you see her approaching you at the Shark Club with lemon shooters…she is dangerous…trust me…<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fine, I’ll ask my question again and no, I have no leg warmers. Although I might be able to borrow a pair from my girlfriend Cathy who was like Flashdance chick personified.

<<OK, since I was ignoring you people early on, being that this post didn’t apply to me, although I’ve been a Virginian for 27 years [not to be confused with my age), what night are we talking about? And are we dressing like normal people or horse people? >>

the mention of lef warmers got me singing a little Olivia Newton -John- (Let’s not forget the rolled bandana as headband thing)
Let’s get physical, physical… let’s get physicaaaal…
I’ve been patient & I’ve been good
tried to keep my hands on the table
It’s getting hard this holding back
You know what I mean…
Oh no- dancing in my chair now- geez !!
Don’t try to tell me you aren’t!

MB, that sounds about right – like most of the horse people I know (the fun ones anyway). Slugger and I are tentatively planning a road trip subject to schedules, horseshows, etc. We’ll be there representing zones 1 and 2. LOL

Jair if you are getting a plane trip there, I will just meet you at the plane, someplace between Seattle and the Blaine Truck Crossing. In VA, the plane could land at the Rokeby private airstrip, haha. I am certain the Late Great Mr Mellon would not mind since we are attending a “Sporting Event”. Will you be at the Evergreen Classic?

The Red Fox has a very nice room upstairs for meetings and meals. Perhaps you should check into that if Mosbys is too crowded. Is anyone staying in those cute Cottages that the Red Fox offers?

Ok, who’s coming…who’s bringing name tags, how large of a table to we need, what’s the actually day, time? Is this not going to be the pre-party before we all hit the Shark club? Who’s going to be the key one driver? I need answers…getting restless!! Need to warn Mosby’s!!!

Colin, it’s really not nice to exclude anyone…of course Benaja is welcome, and anyone else. I think you meant to say you don’t own it personally, but we know of course your family owns it. And I think one round of free drinks from you for people traveling several states to meet you is only reasonable.

Of course you’re invited, MB! BTW – is your company hiring??? Whoever can find Colin a job in No. VA wins a special prize! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!

Oh God, Benaja…I see Moesha in disguise! You can’t possibly be from Utah – I’m the only one in the state that knows what the Chronicle of the Horse is!

ANYPLACE FARM MUST ATTEND! A DEFINITE REQUIREMENT! I WILL BRING THE PROZAC, SEA URCHIN WILL BRING THE XANAX, AND WE CAN GET THE VODKA THERE!

Speaking of Utah, let us pray that NO ONE from Mosby’s is reading this! They would close the place if they knew what kind of bacchanalia we’ll be having there!

Jair, where are we eating before Mosby’s? If any of you are staying w/ Duffy, you’d better hire a limo because NO Way are you drinking and driving to her house. I can see it now:

Smokey (the trooper, not Everhart) pulls over a car of BBBB revellers. One whiff, and the paddy wagon is called. Colin uses Sea Urchin’s cell phone to call Inverness to bail the group out, and Inverness calls me because good little do-bee that she is, she has NO clue where the Fauquier jail is. We show up, and say we’re here to bail out our friends. Smokey say’s: names? We say, “Ummm, Colin, Sea Urchin, Duffy, Jair, Good to Go, Moesha and Jeb.” Smokey is not amused…

Hey Slugger! You bet I’ll be there! Don’t know about the transport though. Remember I’m way out here in the Pacific Northwest and driving all the way to VA in a VW would be a bit long!!! But, I think Moesha said something about sending his plane for me - maybe we can stop and pick you up at JFK?

But, we MUST stop at Nordies! AHC has promised to take me shopping, and Duffy is buying Chocolates for all!

No Kryswyn - I am not the Hattie in Sidelines! I live in that OTHER world called NORTH Florida! LOL HELP!

I hope you like 80’s music Colin! Cause believe me after I pack a few cold ones back and hear disco, things get wild!!!

BTW, my brother-in-law is still considering coming, so all you girls make sure you’re dressed to the nines!

The shoe department AHC? No way - I’m heading to the underwear - got find the perfect pair of garanimal boxers to wear under my vinyl chaps at Mosby’s!