Mosby's

Jair, the plane sounds purrrrrfect! Manhatten has such great places to shop, perhaps we can leave it on the runway for a few hours and shop, shop, shop! Then fly on to VA. I’m sure Moesha will go for it, as long as we bring him gifts.

Kerswyn must bring a Jack Russell to play the part of baby Jesus in the subsequent reenactment of the Christmas parade. Should we all bring hot pants for our equitation lessons?

Great Kennett Square…we will definitely have a lemon shooter together and a chi-chi dance on the bar…I am always there on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights…can we say I am a real regular or what…and most of the time I am causing so much trouble you can’t miss me…LOL!!! <BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kennett Square:
[B]GTG,

I shall come up and share a Lemon drop shooter and a dance on the bar!! I haven’t been to the SC in a while due to work constraints and a vacation at the Biltmore. I really am due to tie one on, what night do you hold court? I will be sure to come with the dancing pumps polished. We can co-ordinate and find each other by the truly chi-chi outfits that we constantly wear. Cheers!![/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dont worry, I can POOF - remember the girl from Wierd Science?? - and breakdance. Wait till you see…however, I dont want to get a stilleto heel in the gut when Im spinning on my head, so I might need to reconsider.

You are a scream Jair.

Since I was invited by GTG on the other thread to come to MOSbys. Here I am .
THe other thread just got way to serous for me.
The part about normal horse people has me curious, how do dress and act appropriately for that description?
However I can act really immature, particularly if I leave my clients at home. AM I really still invited even if I am a trainer. I promise not to tell.

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
The part about normal horse people has me curious, how do dress and act appropriately for that description?

[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Well you basically dress anyway you want and act INAPPROPRIATELY.

Jair - it’s because Jeb and Moesha are really CIA. They really can’t talk about it… We can never REALLY be sure of their whereabouts.

Thanks Colin! Are you in charge of reservations?

I’m not sure where this started, but I don’t own any motels. I barely own my own home here in Utah!

I’m sure the Red Fox is full…with the Middleburg Classic show so close by I think everything in that vicinity is probably full. You may want to look east of middleburg – chantilly, reston, herndon areas?

I am moving back to VA (if I get this job that I interviewed for a second time Yesterday) So maybe I could stop by. If I am invited.

Oh, close enough. Just wondering.

Someone please invite Debbie59 so she doesnt feel so left out of this BB.

I hate it when everyones not having fun.

Yes, I must admit. Moesha and I are in cahoots together to brainwash all the BB members into joining our VA clique. The Mosby’s “meeting” will be our first initiation into the secret club. As a member of this club, you will enjoy numerous benefits, including, but not limited to:

1. Gossip, Gossip, Gossip! Members will be working hard from all ends of the country to compile the best horse show gossip possible!

2. Tea Parties – Moesha has agreed to host the monthly meetings at his home and provide tea and crumpets - Good to Go and Kennett Square will be bringing “alternative beverages” to these meetings.

3. Smut, Smut, Smut – Moesha and Good to Go have agreed to provide you with smut…and we’re not talking the clean stuff! Moesha will personally sign his new book for you, as well!

Well…that’s just the beginning. I’m not allowed to tell any more. Moesha and I will making the final arrangements next week – and will provide a full itinerary prior to the Mosby’s meeting in September!