NEW Barisone Court Filing - 7/15/21

Who is MB’s lawyer?

We have a BINGO! If you are funding the adult child’s lifestyle, you also have some culpability. ESPECIALLY if you are aware of what that adult child is capable of achieving. All the reasons why we’ve gone the route we have with ours. Because nobody in society deserves to be threatened, injured or mistreated.

11 Likes

Christoph Deininger is his Civil Attorney & Ed Bilinkas is his Criminal Attorney.

1 Like

I think it happened in the technical help forum…

I think the posts in question were in the thread that has now been removed. Screen shots of private messages.

3 Likes

No, it is still there. Go to the posts on July 1, 2021.

1 Like

It was pretty ugly. LK messaged several others with threats. @Knights_Mom received the typical ugly Kanarek treatment as others have. Until now she has relied on others not getting together to call her bluff or go public with her messages. Don’t forget she also said The Chronicle had turned over user name ID’s to her. CoTH posted that they had not done anything of the kind.

11 Likes

Actually just the one message is there regarding the lie about subpoenas. The others were taken down.

4 Likes

Oh ok. Lordy I can’t keep up they all blend together. The producers from Netflix that will eventually be tasked with investigating this mess for the inevitable true crime docuseries have their work cut out for them!

2 Likes

Thanks.

And also. Oh, my goodness.

4 Likes

From what I’ve seen (and surely could have missed something), no one is mocking her. We are calling her out on her garbage behavior. She’s an adult who has spent her life manipulating people, and finally there’s a spotlight on it. From what she’s demonstrated in the past, I think it’s a wonderful idea to keep that spotlight nice and bright, because she’s made it clear she hasn’t turned a new page in life, and is more than willing to do it again. For the sake of the general public, she should not be able to move and wreak havoc on another unsuspecting/well-meaning person.

It’s over. Her behaviors and manipulations are out in the open, for all to see.

I think that’s why she’s losing her cookies. The gig she had been working her entire life is up, and now she’s got to play by the rules. People are on to her, in a very public way.

30 Likes

You know not what you do.

3 Likes

@mvp are you saying that @endlessclimb is mocking because of the terms she is using or because of the fact that she is pointing out that the actions that LK has taken?

1 Like

Well geez, if that’s considered “mocking” then sure, there’s a lot of it in here.

But it’s not. I’m not saying that LK is an ugly doo-doo head. I’m saying she is [edit], messaging people (including myself) with threats and otherwise, trying to have her abhorrent behavior removed from the internet. The answer to which is no, because anyone and everyone should be warned about this woman’s behavior so they can be on high-guard when she comes around to avoid being taken advantage of.

18 Likes

This cannot be said any clearer!!!

5 Likes

I wouldn’t call that a [edit]. I would call that a strategy and apparently, one that has worked for her in the past.

15 Likes

Could be. For this particular person, it doesn’t really matter the reason. She’s got a pattern of behavior that needs to be exposed.

8 Likes

And, FWIW, after googling her name, none of this threads are on the first two pages. So, unfortunately, it’s not working. (edit, 6 pages in and these threads haven’t come up).

2 Likes

Is her name even in this thread? We typically refer to her screen name or call her LK.

2 Likes

I have seen her last name a lot, in reference to her family etc. Perhaps we should be using it more, so that it shows up.

1 Like