NEW Barisone Court Filing - 7/15/21

On my annual summer soapbox here!

Let’s be adults and not feed the troll!

24 Likes

Huh? Obviously it was written by lawyers. I think it’s important to at least note the distinction between the literal and “plain reading” interpretations and assess the alternate interpretations in light of the objectives of the author.

Are you sure you’re a lawyer?

Oh darn, you forgot the NODTBS disclaimer!!

3 Likes

troll = someone with a minority opinion, even if expressed civilly

But nomenclature aside, I endorse your point that not responding to the posts of someone you disagree with will decrease their frequency a great deal.

3 Likes

The NBDTBS disclaimer is meaningless, @eggbutt. I’m begging you (g) to drop it.

It’s like saying “With all due respect, [here’s a serious insult]”.

2 Likes

I found it for you!

Well, it’s a gif - but still.

6 Likes

I can imagine jurors deliberating, sitting around a table sort of like “Twelve Angry Men” arguing about the trash cans, who actually contacted CPS, who posters are IRL on a public forum - so many monumental issues rather than the actual events of the day, primarily the events immediately before, during and after the shooting.

I’m making fresh blueberry muffins. Anyone want some?

8 Likes

Oh, and do we have to read this literally or lawerly?

4 Likes

Troll = someone who spams the thread with nonsense or with the purpose of provoking others

33 Likes

Which of my posts on this thread is “nonsense”? Please quote the “nonsense” post.

I certainly understand that posting an opinion that a core group of longtimers disagrees with is taken as provocative, inflammatory, even. But my “purpose” is to state my opinion, albeit minority opinion.

But, as usual, you know better than I “what I meant” and what “my purpose” is.

1 Like

They sound lovely, but I had angel creme donuts for breakfast! A once every 3 years occurrence!

3 Likes

I am going to admit that I do not know what an angel creme donut is.
Please enlighten me.

4 Likes

Angel creme doughnuts!!! Tell me more!

3 Likes

@eggbutt, now is not the time for @cutter99 to go off and do something other than respond here. Darn it. We need donut information.

5 Likes

“She” must be moderating.

6 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

AFAIK, “Angel Creme” is just white cream and nothing special, just a different name used primarily in commercial bakeries and such, to make something sound more appealing. The actual “Angel Cream” is a baking substitute used in the creation of specific baked goods that have foam-like texture and pliability and is said to improve that aspect, making them more appealing to customers.

2 Likes

I refuse to engage with you today. Perhaps another time I’ll feel differently. Everything I believe I have clearly stated and in my mind it’s beyond contestation.

9 Likes

In terms of MB being in a tight financial situation…I recall from three years ago (yes, this discussion has a long history), that there was conflict between MB and LK about bringing her 5 horses to his barn. She apparently wanted to move them all, but he didn’t want them there. I think the original agreement was for a couple of them only.

Maybe someone else remembers this part of the story.

BTW, that dog attack sounds horrendous.

5 Likes

Yes, I just posted something about this. There were not 5 horses to board initially, as I recall.

3 Likes