NEW Barisone Court Filing - 7/15/21

Thank you for posting this.

I’m interested to see how the civil and criminal cases may link up in the future. I have zero aptitude when it comes to legal proceedings. But what recently transpired with the Bill Cosby case is very interesting. Apparently he was released from jail, and criminal charges were dropped (or something along those lines) because of what transpired in the civil case that was settled many years earlier.

If anyone has knowledge on how these two cases (civil and criminal) may play out, I think many would be interested to hear about it. The Cosby case was recently discussed on The Daily podcast of the NYTs.

1 Like

Umm, you just did. I don’t have a nickel in this dime; just sayin’

4 Likes

@atlatl

It was the appropriate way to end it. Thank you for your concern

7 Likes

I found this regarding Angel Cream donuts:

Angel Cream

this is what I use when I make my doughnuts. you can use any flavor of instant pudding. hope this helps.
kph

CREAM FILLING FOR DOUGHNUTS

Cream filled doughnut are made with yeast and butter, filled with your choice of instant pudding.
INGREDIENTS:

1 1/2 cups milk
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup warm water
2 packages active dry yeast
2 eggs, beaten
6 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour (about)
1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
4 cups cold milk
2 packages instant pudding (3.4 ounces each)
PREPARATION:

Scald milk in saucepan; stir in sugar, salt, and butter. Remove from heat and cool to lukewarm. Measure warm water into a large mixing bowl; sprinkle in the yeast and stir until dissolved. Stir in lukewarm milk mixture, eggs, and half of the flour; beat until smooth.

Stir in lemon peel and remaining flour to make a soft dough; mix well.
Turn dough out onto floured surface and knead for about 8 minutes, until smooth and elastic. Place in a buttered bowl, turning to grease all sides. Cover and let rise in a warm place, free from drafts, for about 45 minutes, until doubled in bulk. Punch down and turn out onto lightly floured surface. Divide dough in half. Roll out half into a large round, 1/2 inch thick. Cut with floured doughnut cutter, with center section removed. Place doughnuts on baking sheet. Repeat with remaining half of dough.
Cover and let rise in a warm place, free from draft, until doubled in bulk, about 30 minutes. Fry in deep hot fat, 365°, until golden brown, turning once. Drain on paper towels; cool thoroughly before filling.

While doughnuts are cooling, pour milk into a deep bowl. Add pudding mix and beat until well blended, about 1 minute. Refrigerate for at least 5 to 10 minutes. Spoon pudding into a pastry tube with wide nozzle and pip into the cooled doughnuts. Sprinkled filled doughnuts with confectioners’ sugar. Refrigerate until served,

Now, there is another variation called Holland Cream and that looks super intriguing.

5 Likes

The devil is in the details.

NODTBS

1 Like

IF there were not five of LKs horses initially boarded/in training, bringing more horse to SGF might explain the document MB wanted her to sign, mentioned in the 911 call.

3 Likes

YUM! Thank you!!

2 Likes

For all the newbies on this thread and the other ones, go back to August 2019 on the Dressage Forum and begin reading the threads. Jot down your questions as you read and cross them off as you proceed through the threads and get your answers. It will make everyone’s life a lot easier to not have to repeat over and over old issues…we old timers aren’t a Cliff Notes version!

11 Likes

They are a donut filled with a fluffy, creamy white filling, then covered in powder sugar. There are few places that make them well, but many Amish do a great job with them!

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Update: KM lasted 5 hours of “nonengagememt” for today.

I was busy. Pardon me for not posting when YOU see fit. The fact that you think I owe you anything is hilarious!!

7 Likes

Actually, you announced you would not “engage” with me for the entire day, but lasted only 5 hours before reengaging.

So in your world folks must reply to you instead of doing anything else? Nothing else matters over your insistence on error?

Ego much?

Also, is this a good time to remind you of your prolonged flouncing epic in the Tech section?

12 Likes

STOP IT! JUST STOP! Enough already.

9 Likes

Oh my, that directive is hilarious - only because of who is posting it.

9 Likes

Thays right, there was the issue about her bringing more horses. I think once he found out about her and wanted her out, she escalated things. Bringing more horses when he said no. might have been more of what soured them.

2 Likes

Ooo, excellent, thank you! I can screenshot it and get a lot of use out of it, I’m sure!!

1 Like

Everything against the majority opinion is nonsense according to some people here :flushed::flushed:

2 Likes

I do believe you think anything that does not agree with your opinion is nonsense…so…

19 Likes