Unlimited access >

New, but not really….Hi!

Hi @BatCoach thank you!

How’s about these cuties…….!

22 Likes

Such cuties! :heart_eyes: Ok, you’ve now officially passed the last test to be a member of the mob. Welcome to you and your critters!

9 Likes

Excellent pups! Love the little terrier - I bet he/she gets into all kinds of mischief :dog:

2 Likes

And just like that they got another Barisone thread shut down. :roll_eyes: I wonder what they will do with their angst for the next few days?!

11 Likes

My opinion is it wasn’t ‘they’ who got the thread closed.
It was multiple posters who continued to engage and yes, also took part in name calling.

I hope for the next MB post we can all ignore the aggravators.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum! How did Nick P find you on Fb? Are you a dressage rider?

Ok, your dogs are welcome and so CUTE! So you get to stay,is that a Norwich Terrier?

4 Likes

Very cute dogs! Welcome!

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Oh like you wouldn’t believe! Two terriers = double the trouble……and then some!!
But both are ridiculous cuddlebugs though :heart: My big Rottie girl just looks on in mild amusement :rofl:

5 Likes

Hopefully not blummin well bring it back here!! :roll_eyes:

Name calling? Discussing the definition of “flying monkeys” is name calling? Wow. You are too sensitive for any of the CoTH forums if that bothered you.

@Wind_Horse do you contribute to the threads? Simply curiosity on my part.

3 Likes

Can’t speak for him, so dunno? :thinking:
But before I disappeared down my current rabbit hole I was very active on classical dressage and dressage groups & pages on FB, had friends in high places in both those camps, had mutual friends with NP and yes, once upon a time I was a dressage rider.
I have always had more of a classical slant than competitive. My love is for the art, harmony and the joy of schooling, less pressure on the horse, dislike what competition life can mean for the horse at higher levels.
Stopped personally competing in 2008 when I lost my heart horse.
Physical issues meant I’ve always been a better coach than rider any way, but I’ve worked and ridden on good yards (International GP) trained and ridden some lovely horses - From high school trained Lusos to BD Regional / Nationals winners
How about you?

9 Likes

Why thank you :grin:
The black one is Patterdale x Jack = a Patterjack :rofl: and the wheaten one is a Border x Jack = er, Jackorder……Bordack……??? Whatever, she is ridiculously cute!

4 Likes

Thank you so much :blush:

Okay, what is a Padderdale?

HI!!! I used to post quite a lot. But then slacked off for a couple years I think. I would poke my head in here and there but I resurfaced just before the Barisone trial started.

I am a total ammy rider, been on my state GMO board years ago for several years, worked many a dressage show in various capacities and organized many a clinic. I have had the good fortune to ride with some amazing trainers and know more in my head than my body can do. I would consider myself part of the elder…over the hill…or is it dead group/mafia. I also live where dressage goes to die.

OH YEA! I have been accused of being a smartass.

WELCOME!!!

3 Likes

Never said it bothered me.
I simply stated it wasn’t ‘they’, in my opinion, who got the thread closed.

I don’t know MB, LK, or anyone associated with either one of them.
I’ve followed along for 3 years, just rarely post.
I’m not a sensitive, thin-skinned type, but I don’t think it’s a very kind way to address someone who has a differing opinion.

I have no need/desire to be right, or to keep engaging. I simply stated my thought.

12 Likes

OH MY! I know you! :wink: Welcome to the Elder Illegal Mob!

I’m amazed at the number of lurkers who never joined in the mud slinging all these years! Come on in, they say mud baths are good for crepey skin!

7 Likes

Point taken. :slight_smile:

6 Likes