Unlimited access >

NEW CONTEST!

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by creseida:

The Cat in the (Approved) Hat

The Wizard of Oxers

One Flew Over the Coop Too Fast
(One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest)

All Jumps Wide and Suitable
All Speed Jumps Great & Small
All Right Strides are Wonderful
The Liverpool Made Us Fall

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

there are TEARS rolling down my face!!! “the liverpool made us fall” - too funny!

National Blue Velvet

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> The Hunter Princess Bride
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fiero, that’s my favorite so far! I am ROFLMFAO! (As I sit with my PRINCESS shirt on, hee hee.)

Valley of the Smalls (a farm that breeds pushbutton small ponies)

Tomb Braider- Your seemingly mild braider battles evil forces during those dark hours.
Although I have to say,Midge, I believe there is a local shamateur who is more anatomically correct for the part!

Pearl Halter

The Hunter Princess and the Pee-- A spoiled girl arrives at the show to find her gray pony has slept in the “wet spot”- madness ensues!

Pandora’s Brush(flower) Box

Joseph and the Amazing, Technicolor DreamRiding Coat

The Best Little Horsehouse in Texas

Far and Away- The story of a girl who could not get the deep distance, no matter what

Beverly Hills 90210 shall be Middleburg 20117

Die Hard With a Vengence shall be Chip Bad with a Vengence

Whose Line is it Anyway? shall be What Line Did You Ride Anyway?

One Hundred and One Appaloosas
Rocky Horror Picture Horse Show
Good Morning, Devon

* Fiero *

Red Storm Riding
Hunt for Ride October

If you can’t beat 'em, try harder.

Anyone say Strapless in Seattle??

How is the judge doing with all of these great ideas?? Have the choices been narrowed down yet??

~Courtney~

Are we limited to one entry?

The Judge Who Shagged Me

A Few Good Course Designers
“Time allowed? You can’t handle the time allowed!”

Now I’m going to spend the day having to figure out the arm motions to go with that catchy tune USET !
But I propose
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Unapproved Helmets

Sequel to the famous story of Heidi. A little girl of the Toronto suburbs is taken from her beloved MIL to live in anguish in the city below, and how Hans sacrifices to bring her COTH cap to her in exile.

“Ivanwhoa”

“Six Strides From Separation” An inexperienced but clever rider befriends a wealthy barn owner and talks his way into competing at Upperville. The ruse is discovered during his approach to a swedish oxer.

“Filly Elliott” A young horse from the wrong side of the track abandons cutting lessons to pursue a musical freestyle career.

“The Best Little Hunthorse in Texas”

“The Jump Not Taken” A poem about destiny in the hunt field

“Il Postino” A quiet, unassuming rider discovers a revolutionary alternative to sitting the trot.

and yes, this bump up should serve to revitalize entries!

And BTW, I DID tell an independent film producer today to check out this board and thread! So keep those ideas coming!!!

~Kryswyn~
“Always look on the bright side of life, de doo, de doo de doo de doo”

Night at the Rox Dene (Night at the Roxbury)

City Clickers (a tale of friendship, as 3 boyhood friends discover the joys of middle age-dom while training a horse to repsond to a clicker)

Appaloosaclypse Now

American Black Beauty

Priscilla: Dressage Queen of the desert

The Princess Bridle

Bridle of Frankenstein

Mares in Black

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly distances

Snow White and the Seven Grooms

The Little Mare-maid (hehehe…that one cracked me up)

The Upset Uset Mindset.

Soon to be published.

‘Forrest Jump’ (the story of a man bumbling around a jump course, unaware of the fact that he is in fact setting new records in the International ring at Spruce Meadows…“Jumping is like a box of chocolates, you never know what spot you’ll get”)

‘Catchride in the Rye’ (A young rider comes of age)

‘Of Mares and Men’ (Courageous men deal with mares in heat at the Indoors)

‘Jurassic Hack’ (Chaos breaks out when the older A/O division must perform eq. tests for the championship) I can say this because my friend who is an older adult thought it was funny- hope I’m not offending anyone!

Ok, that’s all I’ve got…hey, I tried!

S2N

“What am I lying here
for?..We are lying here as
though we had a chance of
enjoying a quiet time…am I
waiting until I become a
little older?”