New filing on ecourts re MB

Shift change.

17 Likes

Eggbutt, you may choose who you wish to ignore, but not force others to put you on ignore.

4 Likes

Gosh I miss the good ole days when certain posters were ignored.
That was fun.

:horse:

44 Likes

The forum update wiped my ignore list…

9 Likes

sorry

But I will share my :carrot: with you, so you can be happy.

11 Likes

Most people understand the fakeness of SM and will base their assessments on their first hand experience of a person rather than what they’ve read on SM. If they know the person IRL and see them demonized on SM, most people will let the mud slinging inform their opinion of the mud slinger, not the target.

1 Like

11 Likes

Hmmm….how about an :apple:….

2 Likes

:watermelon: is my favorite

6 Likes

I miss the good old days of blocking. Now some posters delight in tagging others, which negates the ignore feature for that post. I won’t argue with pretend legal expert about anything.

When what is said can’t be argued or defended, they attack who said it. Typical. Especially when the attacker is anonymous and hides behind their fragile anonymity.

12 Likes

Those who constantly savor the phrase “pleasure of hate” and post it lovingly (or so it seems) to disparage conversations and concerns… seem to be indulging in exactly that.

Sooo… LK’s antics on SM/YT and her insults, boasts, threats, promises and whining have helped others form an opinion of her… and not her targets. Thanks for clarifying.

ETA: I do think it is inappropriate to drag the new dressage barn and trainer in to any of these conversations. Why can we not just leave them out of it? They have not ranted and raged and threatened and bullied and crowed and bragged… etc. etc.

33 Likes

Same as it ever was.

3 Likes

I noticed some posters scream to get back on target whenever the agenda doesn’t appeal to their liking, but if the scope of the conversation does go to what they want they still scream, like silly mares in heat.

Hurrrmp Humans.

I am just a horse of course.

11 Likes

Really?

I thought the ignore feature hid the posts, plus suppressed the notification through tagging?

Are you really claiming that by tagging someone, that negates the ignore instruction for that post?

1 Like

You finally figured it out. The same way LK’s comments on SM have affected attitudes towards her is the same way my endless comments about her and her family, especially after she almost died affects attitudes towards all of us posting here. The internet lasts forever and nothing is really incognito.

One of my earliest posts in the first thread was to request we all mind our comments knowing the families and friends of all parties will be reading them.

The same bunch that goes after the Kanareks here go after others. It’s not about a noble calling to “warn” people, it’s simply entertainment to that bunch.

2 Likes

Re bolded. Exactly! Insults, boasts and threats on SM definitely do more to inform an opinion of the source of the diatribe than the target.

How did you not always understand this?

1 Like

12 Likes

So, translation: LK should be allowed to slander, libel, rant, rage, threaten, whatever, and no one should be able to say anything to warn her targets that may be otherwise unaware.

Ie: she shouldn’t have to face repercussions….

37 Likes

22 Likes

CurrentlyHorseless

17m

[quote=“Ambitious_Kate, post:3727, topic:783563”]

Most people understand the fakeness of SM and will base their assessments on their first hand experience of a person rather than what they’ve read on SM. If they know the person IRL and see them demonized on SM, most people will let the mud slinging inform their opinion of the mud slinger, not the target.

*I want you CH to explain this, what you wrote and what I have in bold above, to the parents of all the teenagers that have commited suicide over SM.

Seems like to me that you have alot of explaining to do.*

25 Likes