New filing on ecourts re MB

I hope it catches up with them very soon.

4 Likes

It amazes me that you could be jubilant about a man destroyed by grifters. I’m not jubilant that Lauren was lying about her charges and had no proof of what she claimed. I’m not jubilant that MBs life was destroyed by her and her disgusting family. You need to go celebrate with your own kind, @Hut-ho78. You make me ill. That was a scummy thing to say.

Seeing Lauren and her family pay for what they have done to so many people would make me jubilant.

45 Likes

Very true.

5 Likes

This is exactly what many, many, many people have wanted for many, many years. Holding people accountable for their actions has to become front and center in this country.

28 Likes

This situation has worked out better for all parties than anyone could have expected when it started.

If MB doesn’t have a condition that precludes his getting better, he has a real chance of being released and reinstated by SafeSport.

Both MB and LK can move forward in their lives.

You bet I’m jubilant. I’m happy for both.

1 Like

I’m quite sure you are jubilant that Lauren Kanarek and her family have avoided being publicly humiliated and exposed as the lying, delusional, grifting pieces of garbage they are.

Paid in advance.

30 Likes

New filing today.

Edited to fix link.Thank you @StB.YM!

https://forum.chronofhorse.com/uploads/short-url/mYiYXkFRzX6Anu2wc8posRi3e4x.pdf

9 Likes

Needs a login . . .

3 Likes

@Aurora58, how did you happen upon that?

1 Like

Are you referring to this?

CivilCaseJacket (37).pdf (486.3 KB)

4 Likes

I check the website periodically and happened upon it. Maybe someone with better skills than me can post the link that doesn’t require a login? I didn’t have to “login” to see it.

3 Likes

Yes

Essentially, MB is going after the insurance he held at the time of the shooting to reimburse his attorney fees. I imagine he’ll be successful since he was found NGRI and the civil case was dropped.

40 Likes

“(b) squatters Lauren S. Kanarek, a dressage student (“Kanarek”), and her boyfriend Robert G.
Goodwin (“Goodwin”);”

I LOVE IT.

42 Likes

Note that Paragraph 59 states: “On or about March 29, 2023, through counsel, Ms. Kanarek suddenly commenced efforts to settle the Kanarek Civil Suit with defendant Sweet Grass Farm, and shortly thereafter did settle with Sweet Grass Farm.”

30 Likes

The shade.

41 Likes

I remember when certain parties kept arguing - for years - that MB didn’t co-own SGF.

21 Likes

#32 is interesting. Has that been disclosed prior to now?

3 Likes

It had been talked about here many times.

11 Likes

I know people on this board suggested that is what the injury looked like, but I don’t remember seeing it in filings before (though I may have missed it).

4 Likes