New filing on ecourts re MB

I wonder when the Appeal was filed for the first Krol hearing and how long it will take.
The update after what should have been the next Krol hearing said nj allows for the public to comment on the judges. Does anyone know where to find the form or whatever you use to comment? I can only find “The Robing Room” and Judge T does not have any comments there.

3 Likes

https://www.njcourts.gov/attorneys/jud-ethics

4 Likes

Why are people getting sucked into discussing the exact same things we’ve discussed with these two posters years ago? Their alternative facts have been done to death.

33 Likes

YUP… within a few hours of each other in the very early morning doing God knows what.

Edited: looks like they’re already posted.

2 Likes

And on top of that, I believe those comments about riding ability tend to get threads shut down.

9 Likes

Especially after all the very public posts all over social media. It would have been crazy enough if all the yinging and yanging had just been going on in private around the barn.

6 Likes

Take a wild stab at what he was up too. Way too early for say, a Botox appointment.

10 Likes

Tangent. I saw a billboard the other day for Botox injections with a group of doctors in white coats and text that said Botox $8.99. Talk about a way to inspire confidence! Lol.

6 Likes

Wow. It is April 13th. I bet Lauren Kanarek is just jubilant that she is not sitting for the deposition that was scheduled for today since it was very clear that she was doing everything in her power to not have to tell her side of the story under oath.

36 Likes

When’s the Krol hearing ? Another week?

1 Like

April 25

2 Likes

Very common in Florida. All the medspas there advertise Botox by the price per unit. It’s a very competitive market. :joy:

6 Likes

Dear gods. I mean, people do realize that botulism is a paralytic, right?

shudders

9 Likes

Never botoxed myself but I hear it really helps those who suffer from paralyzing headaches/migraines. Isn’t that odd? In an irony kind of way.

6 Likes

Yeah, just came here to say that it can really help with migraines in some cases.

6 Likes

My cousin gets it for her migraines. 16 injections in the back of her neck. It took her a long time to convince her physician to allow her to try the treatment.

4 Likes

I have heard it used to help with tremors like with ms and parkinsons.

3 Likes

Yes, all of that is true. But people lining up to get it done, on the cheap, for vanity is not a good decision.

12 Likes

I wouldn’t want to have it done. I don’t even like shots-unless they have jello.

12 Likes

I loathe needles.

2 Likes