New filing on ecourts re MB

You don’t get to decide what other people post about. But you do get to decide whether or not to respond. You’ve said you don’t want to participate in any discussion of LK. So don’t. Simple.

If you’re only interested in updates about MB, you can just check the GFM once in a while and don’t even need to visit these threads.

But you won’t do that, because “the pleasure of hate” is too strong. You enjoy lecturing and scolding others too much, not to mention you seem deeply invested in publicly defending all things Kanarek.

54 Likes

I can’t imagine that she could all of a sudden become a normal person out of nowhere. Her personality defects, which she brags about, aren’t something you turn on and off.

14 Likes

Just to clarify, it is interesting to me that CH is up in arms about me posting the defamatory and libelous statements made about Nancy Jaffer making up facts, one of the journalist who is covering the ongoing topics she wants us to only discuss, and the continued threats of lawsuits and claims of perjury against multiple witnesses that were players in the situation, which would be a continuing source of discussion on what really happened on the farm that day, and therefore relevant.

Mean while, I’m pretty sure I haven’t said anything about her riding…… and certainly didn’t post anything about the clip.

In short, I’m not really all that concerned with what they have to say. If LK wants to say something she has plenty of private venues to say it in. I’m not going to feel bad about posting her public harassing, defamatory, or libelous statements for commentary. That behavior shouldn’t be tolerated, especially not after what was discovered after the fact the first time around.

And for the record, there are a lot of comments of LK’s that I haven’t posted because they aren’t relevant, just her calling people names.

26 Likes

Here, Here!!! Say again, louder this time so the people in the back can hear it.

shame I can only like this once

:horse:

9 Likes

Re bolded. No, I’ve never said I “don’t want to participate in any discussion of LK.” I’d prefer the discussion focus on the ongoing aspects of the case, none of which involve LK, but if the haters continue to make it a LK bashing thread, despite the absence of any fig leaf of her having a continuing role in the case, I may participate.

1 Like

The discussions isn’t what you prefer. And we’ll talk about Lauren and what she did and is doing as long as we like. Stop imposing on other people.

35 Likes

31 Likes

@SoCoPony,

All the treats, carrots and apples for you. Good pony!

14 Likes

Yep this pony didn’t get an answer on the call out earlier. Hummm

Nope, know why BECAUSE THERE IS NO EXCUSE.

Now since we are discussing what we want I would like more carrots, apples and some watermelon. Truck loads.

I am going to post all about it and everyone better follow suit or I am going to have a human toddler fit about it.

Doesn’t that sound fun. I want to tell everyone what to post about.

Yeah. Too bad it doesn’t work that way with humans, free will and all that.

Just a horse.of course.

15 Likes

This is what you said. So what you actually meant was you would love for everyone else to drop all discussion of LK. I bet you would but that’s not how this works. That’s not how any of this works :joy:

39 Likes

Well, to be fair my dog is trying that right now. I’m trying to get something going on my exercise mat to relieve my hip and she’s sitting on me. At 60 lbs, not fun.

3 Likes

She can’t have my carrots…
:wink:

5 Likes

Yes, obviously I meant that I’d love for the discussion — all sides of the discussion— to cease focusing on LK and focus on the remaining aspects of the case.

I never said I wished to unilaterally drop out of the discussion.

I’m glad you understand it now!

1 Like

The carrots are safe. She’s more of an empanada dog….

5 Likes

I would love more carrots, please

Me
Me
Me

I want

Buck fart
Kick

5 Likes

Just don’t eat any fig leaf if it is offered to you.

4 Likes

If I was still in my twenties I would make a drinking game out of this forum.
“Pleasure of hate” shot. Maybe two because it’s so stupid.
Rehash the verdict? Shot.

I know there are more but I’d be drunk just off the first one.

38 Likes

I won’t eat an olive branch if it was offered to me by she who shall not be named.

Still waiting for the explaining to happen

Hoof tapping

12 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. IMHO Shots are a waste of good alcohol, so I don’t partake. :smiley:

4 Likes

Ohhhhhh!

I think this needs to be expanded. But for me, a lightweight, it will be sips of wine.

One sip for:

Pleasure of hate
Explanation of NGRI
Explanation of comparative liability
Any mention of “shooting victim’”
Any combination of point blank, center mass, double tap
“She was never asked to leave”
Tenancy rights
Barisone is a bully
Barisone’s previous relationships
Barisone’s finances
“We have the transcripts!”
Recordings were not illegal

Someone else carry on, I’m drunk already.

33 Likes