New filing on ecourts re MB

I just want to put on the public record, eggbutt scares the beejebies out of me.

Here is a nice :cookie: to keep me on her good side.

/sarcasm

11 Likes

You joke, but sheā€™s fierce!

5 Likes

Indeed she is. :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

3 Likes

no

1 Like

So, did I miss anything?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Nerp. More of the same baloney from the two.

9 Likes

1 Like

So far for the drinking game, we have:

Pleasure of hate
Explanation of NGRI
Explanation of comparative liability
Any mention of ā€œshooting victimā€™ā€
Any combination of point blank, center mass, double tap
She was never asked to leave
Tenancy rights
Barisone is a bully
Barisoneā€™s previous relationships
Barisoneā€™s finances
We have the transcripts!
Recordings were not illegal
Haters
EIM
Bashing
Credibility of SM
Stalker
Eggbutt
Homewrecker MHG
Bombshells

Can I add a few?
Solid Gold
Multiple personalities
Narcissist
Grifters
Squatters
Daddio on the Patio
Naps
Best rider in the barn
Murder conspiracy
Pocket recorder

Iā€™m sure I will think of some more. I am barely halfway through my morning tea. :smile:

11 Likes

Sure, but in general - itā€™s got to be the next level up or possibly somewhat lateral depending on jurisdiction. It canā€™t be done the other way and be remanded to the higher level.

I try to keep things overly simple in the context of the discussions here knowing that most people donā€™t know circuits, districts, local, state, etc.

26 Likes

And we (or this member of we) greatly appreciates how you make it all so understandable for those of us who do not know this stuff.

You have been amazing.

25 Likes

Yep. Even us lawyers who are not litigators can find it tricky to remember all the various divisions of the court systems in the various jurisdictions in which we practice and the interactions among all those divisions. We just ask our litigator colleagues or court professional friends! :wink:

14 Likes

New Jersey Mafia needs to be added to this list

15 Likes

One quibbleā€¦ ā€˜As far as we knowā€™

18 Likes

You guys are funny. Sometimes no matter what you do, the annoying gnat wonā€™t go away. :grinning:

3 Likes

Maybe we need to order a case of Troll Off from Amazon.

:horse:

21 Likes

Not responding to them at all was remarkably effective, plus it kept the thread on track and the post count way down.

38 Likes

Do you understand that without LKā€™s actions there would be no reason for any of the cases that we are allowed to discuss per your wishes? MB would be training, coaching, riding, and not being involuntarily held against what appears to violate NJ statute.

As others have said, you can easily choose to not participate in any portion of the conversation that you find unseemly.

37 Likes

Anybody who takes that drinking game seriously is going to need a new liver in a hurry!

18 Likes

Damn it, I swear I wasnā€™t posting here ever :rofl:, but thereā€™s a few more phrases for the drinking game:

Name on the Door
Halt, Halt & Bow
He begged me to come and bring all my horses

16 Likes

14 Likes