Unlimited access >

New filing on ecourts re MB

She and her supporters seem to believe they are smarter than everyone else, etc etc.

Oh well. Onto the deposition. At the rate we are going, I wonder if the judge will even get around to ruling on the motions to limit the deposition questions with respect to provocation before her April depo date? Or will Weaver just ignore it… and Lollypop will just have to deal? :thinking: :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

On purpose even with hollow protestations. Oh the innocence!

Nobody forced you to respond

21 Likes

Stone is just calling their bluff. He is requiring them to produce relevance to their request. He has stated they already have everything and they already questioned LK wrt MB’s state of mind. He wants them to prove up relevance instead of harass his client.

1 Like

In case anyone missed it.

33 Likes

Everyone missed it.

19 Likes

In case anyone did miss it, it’s already been proven in the thread that some didn’t even actually read the filings and are just looking for ways to get a response.

33 Likes

So let’s all do what we say we’re going to do every thread but never actually manage to end up doing because we love arguing on the internet…

17 Likes

Yaaaaaassssssss….

4 Likes

Asking the plaintiff to participate in the lawsuit she filed is not “harassing” her. :rofl:

50 Likes

Ok. So back to legal filings. When do we think the judge is likely to rule on anything? What first? GAS’ motion to limit LK’s deposition? Do we know yet if the judge will even entertain oral arguments about this? Might he wait until after the mediation?

1 Like

I think GAS is trying to inflate the flat ball for their inevitable slam dunk failure. It might behoove him to watch the trial, at least the testimony of LK/RG, and do a smidgen of research to comprehend the sack of mess he’s been handed by his client (billable hours of course). I have zero sympathy for anyone involved with the plaintiff at this point.

30 Likes

“Sack of Mess” :rofl:

4 Likes

I wonder about that handwritten note about all parties complying with their agreed upon deadlines. I mean, the written discovery deadline was the 8th/9th, was it not?

15 Likes

Hmmmm. Maybe jK and KK will find themselves in contempt by the end of April? Isn’t that when the judge said he’d rule on their subpoenas?

4 Likes

And you were?

Question for the legal professionals: if an attorney realizes that her or his client, in this case the plaintiff, is using tactics meant solely to cause the defendant to have to spend more and more on legal fees, does the plaintiff’s attorney have any kind of duty to put a stop to it?

16 Likes

That’s a whole lot of motions to decide in what seems like a short amount of time.

2 Likes

Here’s a thread-saving idea. How about every time a poster forgets to ignore CH and HH they have to kick $10 into the MB legal fund?

63 Likes

And donate in their names! Lol.

27 Likes