Unlimited access >

New filing on ecourts re MB

This reminds me of the time I donated to Planned Parenthood in Mike Pence’s name.

52 Likes

Damn, I’d go broke! But it sure would be a great way to build more $$ to continue the fight! We need an EIM score keeper to keep records of who owes how much! :joy:

21 Likes

I’ll volunteer. :smiley:

21 Likes

:clap::clap::clap:

18 Likes

Have you paid up for this post? Great idea for y’all to have to feel the burn in the wallet for baiting and taunting and help MB for real. Excellent suggestion.

3 Likes

Lord Almighty, GAS is having a mantrum over not getting something he asked for within 4 business days when he has clients he seems to be representing who have failed to respond for 8 months.

The complete lack of self awareness is strong in this crew.

Interesting that we don’t see any filing on the 8th asking for this information. Maybe it hasn’t shown up yet online?

It does sound like GAS doesn’t want to dumpster dive into the gazillion docs about his client’s past that he was handed by Nagel and prefers to coattail off the work of Silver and co.

41 Likes

I’m going to laugh if we find out the request was a one line email with no subject matter listed like that one his predecessor Nagel used as proof of a response.

Also, yes, I would bet that what he’s asking Silver for is in the stuff he already has. Somewhere. In 50,000+ documents.

31 Likes

I read it more that he wanted proof of other instances of harassment, not that one specifically but I could be wrong.

8 Likes

The utter inability to read the room goes back to at least 2019.

17 Likes

It seems like a lifelong struggle.

4 Likes

OMG that would be hysterical and so internally consistent for this Keystone Kops defence that has been ongoing.

My clients can ignore court orders for months; everyone else best hop to when I send a rando email or we all enter Mantrumville, population: everyone unfortunate enough to be involved in this chaos. :roll_eyes:

30 Likes

Is MB’s appeals and KROL hearing material pertinent to this proceeding? I would think that’s none of their business, and they can subpoena those records if they think they can get them. Why would they ask for those?

And wouldn’t they get some of that information in their depositions?

Is asking for all the material the defense has at this juncture normal? Shouldn’t they be asking for specific things, the way they are insisting the defense asks them for specific items? Or am I missing something here?

14 Likes

23 Likes

I thought we were supposed to have a deposition by 3/31. Did SGF and MB agree to the April date GAS(lighter) keeps mentioning?

7 Likes

Yes. It is pretty clear that they were OK with the April date and it was picked before this judge filed the deadline paperwork.
Read the totally amazing response to GAS’s motion to limit Lauren Kanarek’s deposition filed by Mr. Silver. That topic is well covered in that document.

12 Likes

I have a question - if Party A DOES forget and respond that is obviously a $10 donation. If Party B, C, etc. respond to HH/CH content within Party A’s post, is that also a $10 donation or $5?

I think it is still worth a donation.

I will defer to the board as to the total amount.

16 Likes

GAS/Kanareks want to know who the defense attorneys have in the wings to testify to LK’s previous behavior. Perhaps to begin trash campaigns against them? The Kanareks know who has been terrorized/harassed by LK and her father over 20 years, or maybe they have lost count. The defense team shouldn’t have to list the identities for her. It’s about time the rock that has covered this family for so long is completely lifted.

22 Likes

Oh me too!

2 Likes

I’d say $10 straight across the board. With maybe an extra $5 added if they tag.

21 Likes

See, I think that almost counts as entrapment.

If somebody has them on ignore, they wouldn’t even see the posts in the first place if another poster doesn’t initially respond to them and quote them. Lol.

10 Likes