Unlimited access >

New Forum Fun, Questions and Glitch Reports

It worked.

Thank you!!!

1 Like

I don’t know if this has already been mentioned, but there is a thread that I posted on that seems to disappear and reappear when I look for it in the H/J forum. Today is the first time I’ve noticed that happening here.

OK, when I went back to the H/J forum just now, and I had been booted off the site again so I was not logged in, I could see the missing thread in question. But a moment later, when I got automatically logged in, that same thread disappeared from sight. And I still can’t see it. I have no idea what happened there.

@MHM which thread is it?

The thread title is something about whether thoroughbred divisions fill at shows other than WEF.

I would log out to see if the thread becomes visible again, but I have no idea how to log out, since I’ve never had the chance. The site keeps booting me off all the time. Lol.

This?

If you’re not able to view in the forum list, can you still click the link and access, or no?

Ok, the link worked, and I think I figured out what happened. It looks like I had accidentally muted it, which I guess means it doesn’t show up in the list? But now I’ve unmuted it, and it’s visible again. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

That makes sense! Glad you were able to figure it out!

Thanks for the help. I’d hate to think how long it would have taken me to figure that out otherwise. I can imagine it might have been an extremely long catch 22 cycle. Lol.

That works, thanks!

This is minor in the grand scheme of things, but it appears that if someone sets their profile to private, it is impossible to ignore their posts. Would love to be able to ignore someone who posts really offensive things, but cannot do it because “this user has set their profile to private” and as far as I can tell, there’s no other way to formally ignore someone.

You can set up ignore in your profile, and it’s possible to ignore users from there that have set their profile to private.

Click your avatar in the upper right, then your username, then preferences. It’s under users :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Someone posted a new thread in CE this morning, the TN bomb one.
Now two posters have reported seeing that thread in the Hunter/Jumper forum?
OP insist it only posted it on CE.

May be a glitch to be checked out?

Thanks, Simkie!

This morning, I don’t have any top to my pages?

To change forums I have to use the hamburger lines.

Now the top bar is back.
They must have been working on the pages and had switched it off for a bit.

All is well now. :sunglasses:

That happened to me a few days ago, then it resolved as well. I forgot to mention it here. Weird.

This seems like sort of an odd thing. When I used the music emoji, it turned out blue in the post, although I did not choose to make it a different color. It looked black when I typed the reply.

That emoji looks blue to me on the list of available emojis. (Sorry I can not provide a screen shot with this computer.)

Hmm. I didn’t use the BB emojis, just the regular ones in my phone keyboard. But maybe somehow they got replaced by the BB version.